After last year’s sold-out smasher, the Bassnectar crew will be returning to Nashville at the Bridgestone Arena for another 360-degree New Year’s Eve special!
Yes, we are ending the Immersive Music Tour and the year 2013 with another bass-powered blow-out of spectacular proportions, with Lorin performing “in the round” on a fully rotating stage for a truly Immersive NYE experience!
Zion-I and ill-esha will be joining us in support as special guests for this special one-off event.
This is an All Ages show.
Doors: 7:30 PM
Show: 9:00 PM
GA TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT!
LIMITED VIP + UPGRADES AVAILABLE:
CLICK HERE FOR VIP TICKETS, UPGRADES + TRAVEL PACKAGES
VIP Tickets include:
- 1 x VIP ticket to Bassnectar on New Year’s Eve at Bridgestone Arena
- Access to the Bass Space throughout the evening – a place to relax and unwind with a private cash bar and private bathrooms
- Private VIP viewing area on the floor
- Early entry into Bridgestone Arena (7:00 PM)
- 1 x Exclusive Bassnectar New Year’s Eve poster
- 1 x Bassnectar New Year’s Eve hoodie
- 1 x Bassnectar water bottle
- 1 x VIP laminate
- On-site Concert Concierge
ENTRY + WRISTBAND INFO:
Bassnectar Presale ticketholders may enter through the South entrance of the Bridgestone Arena located on Demonbreun St, where you will receive floor wristbands.
All other floor wristbands will be given out first-come-first-served at the venue (entrance at the intersection of Broadway and 5th Ave S) from 10am. Do not arrive earlier than 8am. Camping out before this time will not be allowed – there is a hockey game at the venue on Dec 30th and there will be staff working onsite through the morning until this time.
Small bags, empty camelbacks, and empty water bottles not larger than 20 oz will be allowed into the venue. Please note the venue does not have a bag check facility. See below for Bridgestone’s full list of permissable items.
Check out some footage of last year…
• NO ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES, DRUGS OR DRUG PARAPHERNALIA
• NO WEAPONS OF ANY KIND, FIREWORKS / EXPLOSIVES
• NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK
• NO GLOWSTICKS, LASER POINTERS, AIR HORNS
• NO LARGE BACKPACKS
• NO STUFFED ANIMALS, DOLLS, OR PLUSH BACKPACKS
• NO OPEN PACKS OF CIGARETTES OR UNSEALED TAMPONS (UPON ENTRY)
• NO STICKERS OR HANDOUTS
• NO PROFESSIONAL STILL CAMERA EQUIPMENT WITHOUT A CREDENTIAL (NO DETACHABLE LENSES, NO TRIPODS)
• NO AUDIO / VIDEO RECORDING EQUIPMENT
• NO GLASS, CANS, CUPS, OR COOLERS
• NO UMBRELLAS, CHAIRS, OR BLANKETS
• NO CROWD SURFING (1 WARNING BEFORE REMOVAL)
• NO VAPORIZATION UNITS OR ELECTRONIC CIGARETTES
• NO WATER GUNS / WATER BALLOONS / WATER PROJECTILES
• NO TOTEMS OVER 5’ TALL (NO METAL OR SHARP OBJECTS ATTACHED)
• NO PACIFIERS, DUST MASKS, OR FULL FACE MASKS
• NO MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS OR DRUMS
• NO EYE DROPS
• NO MARKERS, PENS, OR SPRAY PAINT
• NO LARGE CHAINS OR SPIKED JEWELRY
• NO PETS (EXCLUDING GUIDE DOGS OR SERVICE ANIMALS)
(BRIDGESTONE ARENA RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROHIBIT ITEMS NOT LISTED ABOVE BASED ON MANAGEMENT’S DISCRETION)
• YES SMALL BACKPACKS, BAGS, AND FANNY PACKS (NO LARGER THAN 12”X12”)
• YES CAMELBAKS, BOTA BAGS, AND WATER BOTTLES (EMPTY UPON ENTRY)
• YES NON-PROFESSIONAL FILM / DIGITAL CAMERAS
• YES COSTUMES & MASKS (NOT FULL FACE)
• YES BINOCULARS
• YES EARPLUGS
• YES BATTERY POWERED / RECHARGABLE LIGHT UP TOYS
• YES FACE PAINT (ALREADY APPLIED UPON ENTRY)
• YES HULA HOOPS
• YES 1 INFLATABLE POOL TOY (DEFLATED UPON ENTRY)