There’s something special about chocolate. Not milky, whack chemical mass-produced stuff; but pure, organic, hand-crafted chocolate: it’s magical and other-worldly. The cacao used in our brand new Bassnectar Chocolate is sourced from wild harvesters throughout the Ecuadorian Andes. This cacao is also certified organic.
Today we are unveiling our first offering, available now as a limited edition run. Each bar can be broken into two squares so you can share this with a loved one as a gift; either for the holidays, or simply because you love them : )
To make it even more fun, we have a special surprise for 5 lucky chocolate lovers. Hidden inside 5 of these bars are Golden Tickets, each offering free admission to next year’s ‘Bass Center 2016’ (2 x full VIP passes)… more info to follow on that!
But for now, enjoy Bassnectar Chocolate for the first time! Limit one bar per order, available only at www.bassnectar.net/store
– Bar Size: 3.25″ x 1.5″ – 17.5g
– Ingredients: Heirloom Chocolate, Sundried Cane Sugar, Ginger, Passionflower Extract, Vanilla Bean, Sea Salt.
– Made with organic heirloom cacao & organic cane sugar from Ecuador.
– Portions of proceeds go to $/BH charity.
– Formulated & designed by Julia Corbett of Dessert Medicine, in collaboration with Yes Cacao.
– www.dessertmedicine.com / www.yescacao.com
– Available exclusively at www.bassnectar.net/store
Golden Tickets small print:
1. One (1) chocolate bar per purchase;
2. Chocolate bars will be sold via Bassnectar’s web store only;
3. Winners, see tickets for redemption details.
4. Contest terms and conditions:
a. Amorphous Music LLC is running the contest;
b. Golden Tickets are non-transferrable and not for re-sale, barter or otherwise. Any violation of this rule will render the golden ticket null and void;
c. The Golden Ticket prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Travel is NOT included;
d. The closing date for this contest is May 31st, 2016 – after this date no further entries will be accepted;
e. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for any reason;
f. If a winner cannot be contacted, Amorphous Music LLC reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner;
g. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in publicity materials;
h. Amorphous Music LLC reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms & conditions without notice;
i. Amorphous Music LLC decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final;
j. By entering this competition, entrants are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.