The Insane Family in Columbia

November 21st, 2009

columbia

Comments

9 Responses to “The Insane Family in Columbia”
  1. misstayann says:

take me back to this moment!!!!!!

2. bazoian says:

Lorin, thank you so very much. the night of Nov. 20th is one i will always remember; the same goes for all my brothers and sisters that raved alongside me for five hours. Im sorry about the dude that threw a cup of beer at you, and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR NOT WALKING AWAY, you handled the whole situation like a true gentleman. come back to the Bluenote anytime, and i'll be seeing you at the Pageant in april.
    -Bazoian

• Lorin says:

fuck yah buddy!
      i think that guy was feelin a little jealous or something…
      but MAN that crowd was SOOO alive and amazing
      i cant wait to get back to mizzurrrrah

• bazoian says:

Jealous? I think he was just rolling his balls off and got caught up in the euphoric chaos that only a Bassnectar show can produce. By the way brother, that Pixies remix was GORGEOUS! you should have dropped that on us at the Bluenote! but no regrets man, that show was extra extra crunchy. One last thing Lorin; I saw you at the Old Rock House in St. Louis a while back and you brought out a remix of Windowlicker that I really enjoyed. Do you still have it and is there any way you could “gift” it to me for my own personal phonic enjoyment? if not it's all good, you have enough audio out there to keep me occupied.

3. Bazoian says:

-Bazoian

4. Lorin says:

fuck yah buddy!
    i think that guy was feelin a little jealous or something…
    but MAN that crowd was SOOO alive and amazing