Family Photo Buffalo

April 21st, 2010

buffalo

Comments

11 Responses to “Family Photo Buffalo”
  1. bbrittanee says:

Blahhhhh, I was sooo front row the whole time until nearing the end, i wish i was still there until the end, i coulda been in the family photo aswell.. but during this time i was buying some sweet merch! 😉 Amaaaaazing show ! LOVED IT

• Lorin says:

were u front row handswatting up a storm? next to the long haired dood? if so i loved that shit! 🙂

• bbrittanee says:

Hell yeeeahh I sure was.. that was me . I loved it too, i had so much fun! I travelled from Ottawa, On. Canada to see your show – So worth it .
        Im hoping to make it out to the Toronto show at the Opera House, its a little closer to home this time . And if i make it out – Expect me to be there doing that shit you love 🙂

2. Raymundo says:

Arrest who?

• Lorin says:

ARREST CHENEY
      and while you are at it Rove, Bush, and all the criminals in that administration who greenlighted so much EFFED UP shit that has this country bankrupt and staggering when it should be a beacon of outreach and world connectedness.

• Lorin says:

just because Dick Cheney isn't in office any longer, he still commited massive war crimes. He is one of the most guilty, deceitful, malicious perpetrators of the last decade. Far worse than Saddam, Far Worse than Bin Laden.

3. Andrewr09 says:

Great fucking show man your music is amazing. Thanks for signing my vinyl I got the last one at the beginning of the show haha. That bass was fucking nutzo. you'll definitely see me and my long haired friend (who is jake) in the front at more of your concerts. My neck is still sore from fuckin rockin my head.
    – the kid in the green hat

4. jayrcrane says:

Absolutely fabulous show……actually fractured a toe as I was walking out of Tralf, LOL 🙂 too much dancing, not enough water…..just getting on the computer after 2 weeks in the hospital….but the doctors say I should be all patched up for Bisco, if not sooner…..thnx guys, what a party…..Jason Crane (with a C :))—thnx for squeezing me in—-red shirt, no shoes, loitering outside of the tour bus…..smilez, luv u guys….JC

5. Jason Crane says: