10/28/10: Bassnectar in Grand Rapids, MI at the Intersection

July 19th, 2010

falltourThe Bassnectar Fall Tour comes FULL ON to Grand Rapids on October 28. This will be an 18+ event.

Special Guests:

Emancipator
SuperDre

We are expecting the most enthusiastic Bass Heads yet to pack these venues to the max!

Plus $1 from each ticket sold will be donated to a good cause; to be announced soon.

It’s going to be a full-fledged freakshow of madness – visit us on Facebook and RSVP on the events page to give your friends the heads up to JOIN US!!!!!!!

This event is SOLD OUT! Thank you Grand Rapids!!!

Comments

59 Responses to “10/28/10: Bassnectar in Grand Rapids, MI at the Intersection”
  1. Mike says:

Thank you so much!!! It was an amazing show last time and I'm so glad we rocked it out for ya! See you in October!!

2. Guychie1251 says:

I am super freaking stoked for this show!

3. Cwiehr87 says:

ahh fuck my brain

4. Ben says:

I'm happy you're coming back to Michigan! going to order my ticket this weekend, can't wait for this show already.

5. matt crack says:

sorry, but i have to ask…any reason you're not hitting detroit this time around? or are we included in your “special reason & plan”?

• Xleetskeetx says:

Prolly cause he's came to detroit everytime he's came here and dubstep is blowin up in grand rapids? Thats my only guess really

6. Becky says:

How about Flint, so the northern'ers can come?

7. urmum says:

bassnecter sucks

8. Driesenga411 says:

it should be 17 and up

9. Rebekahb1105 says:

Do you have to show your ID? because I'll literally be a week away from 18.

10. Jj says:

Umm pretty lights is way better wayyyyyy

• Mitch says:

are you kidding me? not even close man. you cant even compare they are not even similar. pretty lights does not throw down like bassnectar and his shows dont even have near as much energy.

11. Ejaernouts says:

THANK YOU MAAAN! Count us is!!!!!

12. Nikki says:

I hear your message in all your music and I love everything you stand for. I cant wait for this dance partyyy!!!! I wish you would just play in Michigan every day

• Lorin says:

haha
      lord, how sick of me you would get!

• Dillon says:

You Are a good man lorin, and crew .code rock the shit. Im up in grand rapids and i herd sumthing about moving from intersection to another venue close? I hope this is false hear say ( you melted the intersection of Granville chary ) hope to c u there

• Dillon says:

13. Nikkiiiiiii says:

14. Jwooden says:

yeahhhhh! are tickets still available?

15. czined says:

ticketmaster isn't showing any available…i waited too long on this one. oh well all good was a blast man!

16. Kboreno says:

dude next michigan show should be east lansing, this college town loves you. this place is infested with bass heads, would be one rowdy ass show.

17. KyleG says:

Wud up Lorin, it's a loooong shot but what're the chances of getting on the guest list for this gig, I'll bring some smiles =)

18. MikeMAS says:

18+ NOOOOO one more year and i could make this bought tickets to be dissapointed lmao.

• mattcrack says:

interested in selling said tickets? i spent my time being salty about the lack of the detroit date and now i feel foolish for not getting tickets…

• Lorin says:

i was salty about thaat too

i was told we were playing the night b4 thnksgiving, but then it turned out they were holding off til spring
        ill b baaaack

19. Campbell Tania says:

I need a ticket will pay top $$ email me campbell.tania@gmail.com

20. Jason Schwartz says:

i can't believe it…. it gonna be the only michigan bassnectar show i've missed since rothbury 1.. and that only cuz they closed the gates at 12:00?!?!?! should have know tho it only happened to me for the only other shows i wanted to see and wakarusa

21. Kimberlynn says:

You're gonna blow the doors off of this place, and I'm freakin b/c I can't find a ticket anywhere! Any extras?

22. murph says:

anyone got 3 tickets email me if you do murphj12@ferris.edu will pay kindly

23. Jay Def says:

OK SERIOUSLY I NEED HELP, I HAVNT MISSED HIM SINCE DEMF TWO YEARS AGO AND NOW GRAND RAPIDS MICHIGAN IS SOLD OUT, CRAIGS LIST HAS NOTHING I HAVE TO GO ITS THE ONE THING I LOOKED FOWARD TOO THIS YEAR, PLEASE IF ANY ONE CAN HELP ME OUT ON HOW TO FIND TICKETS OR IF ANY ONE HAS ANY PLEASE HELP ME OUT!!!!! PLEASE ILL PAY ALMOST ANYTHING FOR 2 TICKETS

jaschrdef@hotmail.com

• Taniaqt2002 says:

I feel ya man, I traveled to 5 states this year to see him, and now hes in my backyard and I can't find a ticket, DAMN!

24. LSDspluge says:

Hey Lorin, when you're not too busy get someone to post a picture of you with your yellow bass necklace I made you. That would make me happy!

25. Nora Adele says:

ANYONE HAVE AN EXTRA TICKET?!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE?

26. Mike Wright says:

Lorin come on man. work something out change venues or something. WE NEED TICKETS!!! MAKE EM 100 A PIECE AND EVERYONE WILL STILL BUY EM!! PLEEEEEEEAAASSSEEEE

• Taniaqt2002 says:

$100? I would die to get a ticket for $100, the average price is $250 online right now, people are so lame, they have a ticket and are selling it? I don't care what the occasion I just wouldn't miss this show for ANYTHING!!!! I say we all start a party outside the building, because you know you'll be able to hear him bumpin all throughout the city!!!

• LORIN says:

ahhhh, that kills me.

so awful to do that.

im so sorry i wish i could help!

i don't do what i do so idiots like that can try and scalp tickets.

i do what i do for the LOVE of music and people

• g.r MichigaN says:

gib dgauols…. let me say we bass cadets in grand rapids love you though the roof …. and will send some bassedict to those who did these offal thing…my guess they just where not thinking. BUT car-ma.. hehehahahahhhh…………… c u in slevin days dirty dog much love and respect

• LORIN says:

we tried SO HARD for here and for Colombia…there are no options

it's a BUMMMMER! i would do anything for you guys!!!!! i wana rage with you all so bad. i have bitched repeatedly at my poor manager, and he has been trying desperately to find something else, but theres no other option.

IM SUPER SORRY BRO!

27. Taniaqt2002 says:

Determined Bassnectar fan would do anything for an extra ticket, email at campbell.tania@gmail.com

• LORIN says:

what do yu guys reccomend?
      is there some venue we havn't thought of?

• Snance_mcgill says:

The Orbit Room capacity is 1670 according to their website. The Intersection holds a thousand. Something to consider for the future. I, too, am bummed to be missing the show. I've been for the last two years and to DEMF. But am super pleased for you that you're growing in popularity in the GR area! Come back soon please!!!

• a fan who loves you says:

that is hard we need summm sort of maga sweet indoor venue here in MI, but you should throw back woods of Michigan apart 2011 roth incident we would love to have you back, your set 08 was amazzing i was 16 and got my first spoon full of festival….raging for the vary vary vary first time with you for you!!!! evr sense.. there has bean no feeling grater then what you have blest upon us for it shows us allll and holds no barrr ( ps may i say you where the coolist kid at summer camp this year) toyed with and then zombied… i must say i thought the crowd was going to do a big migration after that……. You are loved thankyou for what you dadadadado

• Kevinf6743 says:

yeah the prime event center in bay city, MI it will sell out for sure just like all the rest of your shows

Kevin Ferrer

• cwoz says:

lorin, the orbit room in grand rapids is bigger but the intersection is sick glad to see you there once again see you tomorrow!<3

• blklabel says:

hoxyville my man 🙂

28. Kevinf6743 says:

Kevin Ferrer

29. Foursquare156 says:

ah hahaha let the beat build…. drop that on grand rapids! i dont have a ticket but im gonna make it happen!

30. Sophie says:

I have 1 bassnectar ticket for sale. Highest bidder gets the ticket. E-mail me ASAP the show is on Thursday
    schaffes@mail.gvsu.edu