9/25/10: Bassnectar in Nashville, TN at Limelight

July 19th, 2010

falltourThe Bassnectar Fall Tour comes FULL ON to Nashville on September 25 with special guests filastine and ESKMO. This will be an 18+ event.

Special Guests:
Dark Party
ESKMO
Filastine

We are expecting the most enthusiastic Bass Heads yet to pack these venues to the max!

Plus $1 from each ticket sold will be donated to a good cause; to be announced soon.

It’s going to be a full-fledged freakshow of madness – visit us on Facebook and RSVP on the events page to give your friends the heads up to JOIN US!!!!!!!

SOLD OUT! Thank you Nashville!

Comments

54 Responses to “9/25/10: Bassnectar in Nashville, TN at Limelight”
  1. O'Doyle says:

This announcement just turned a bad day upside down. Bonnaroo and Forecastle were the bee's knees, can't wait to have you back in Nashville. I'll be the dude up front wearing copious amounts of neon throwing hand-fulls of glostix with every drop (AWAY from the stage of course)

2. Stretchyotime says:

NNNnnnoooo!!! Play at Nocturnal festival this day!!! please!

3. Henley says:

Womp Womp Womp Womp wub wub wub wub wub!

4. rbkramer says:

take out the N, put in an E, we got so much love for thee.
    look in your heart, you can't even hate, come rage the 8-2-8!!!

5. Leah Mackey says:

cant wait!! you killed it as Camp Bisco this past weekend…. cannot wait for you to infiltrate my eardrums again very soon!!

6. chris says:

WAKE UP AND RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. trey says:

Bonnaroo was amazing this year… And rolin balls at BASSNECTAR was a definate highlight

8. ben says:

if you look at the people attending, you'll notice a large quantity of them are under 18, you should make the concert for all ages and you will make more money too

9. Memphis465 says:

Definitely going.. Kicked ass at Waka! One of my favorites.

10. Angela Motley says:

FUCK YES WE ARE GOING!!! Seen them at WMC this yr and it was sic!!!!!!!!

11. Dfgsdfg says:

haha not for people under 18, but ill be there trippin face

12. Susie says:

Can we come to 201 Woodland to purchase tickets without a handling fee?

13. Morgan says:

What do you get with VIP tix??

14. sharawill says:

i feel the strong need to express my input on these 18 and up shows. i understand the whole being a legal adult aspect,,,actually, i take that back, i feel my basshead exploding everytime i see a show i cant attend because i was not born 365 days before this year. ive seen you at bonnaroo and forecastle and i cant take having to wait a year to have the undescribable experiences that i have at your shows…untill i find a time machine or someone who looks like me whos understanding enough to give me their id,,its sad to say i wont be seeing you for a year.

bassbroken

• Lorin says:

hey there.
      i'm not exactly sure how it all works, but this letter is inspiring me to figure it out. a few years ago i worked really hard to stop doing the 21+ shows, as that was more of the norm. i kno we DO shows that are not just 18+. i dont know exactly when, but ill find out.
      (KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN FOR OUR NEW YEARS SHOW, methinks you will be happy)

but trust…i UNDERSTAND.

i went to university studying cmmunity, education, youth culture, music, etc…i worked at many schools, group homes, juvenile hall, VERY viscerally aware of the neglected aspects of youth culture in our country.

and as a youth i was deeply involved ina DIY underground…which was easier to cocreate in the bay area than many other places…but i know the pain of being shut out of the places you wanted to go.

again, im inspired by your letter and ill do some research
      L

• Shara Roten says:

i live in Kentucky, but i will definitely keep my eyes peeled like bananas. I'm also easily inspired that you replied, gives me motivation to know that you care about us younger ones just like everyone else. thank you for understanding, my new goal = try everything in my power to make it to Nashville, I'm ready to rage!!!!!!!!

RageRefugee

15. Scheve says:

Dear Bassnectar,

I saw you at summer camp this year and it was by far the best show i have ever seen. I live in knoxville and have been waiting quite a long time to see you again. I would be much obliged if you would throw in “Churn of the Ceuntury” inot one of your shows in Knoxville or Nashville as i will be attending both.

Sincerely,

Andrew Scheve

16. Lorin says:

YES! please remind me closer to the date!

17. (dB) says:

Window Seat would be bad ass too!!!! But don't let us command your set. I want you to do YOU. Can't wait for the 25th!!!!!!!!

18. Jbrad630 says:

dude u have inspired me, found your music by accident, and now i can't stop. can't sleep/work/chill without some bassnectar beating in the background. If anyone in North Tampa picks up pizza from pizza hut after like 9, 9/10 times they have to wait an extra 5 minutes till i'm done jamming out in the back lol. i'm going to try to make the nashville show, if not, i will try to make another show.

19. Whitney says:

Thank you so much for bringing all the light warriors together. Orlando was my best bud's 21st and you facilitated an astounding experience. I thought the HOB was going to take off into space. Can't wait to see you again in Nash. ATL is waiting for you. Thanks again

20. Warren says:

Hey I'm sooooo excited for this show!!! I'm driving to Nashville from Louisville and can't wait! Is there anyway that tellaport massive remix from the cozza frenzy remix pack v1 could be played at the show?? I would love you forever!!!! Peace -Warren Englert

• Dunwody says:

ATTENTION NASHVILLE!!! THE SHOW IS GOING TO SELL OUT TONIGHT. TICKETS ARE FLYING AND THEY WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE TOMORROW. GET THEM NOW!!!!!!!!!!

21. Filthy McNasty says:

If me and my buddy drive to Nashville Saturday the 25th will we be able to buy tickets at the door?

• Dunwody says:

22. Arioncrystaline says:

Hey quick question, do you know where you will be performing in the June 2011 area? Thats my birthday and Im saving up to come see ya wherever you may be! Ive wanted to for years and I'll finally have enough money on the side to! I also would like to be right front stage, do you have an estimate of how early I would have to be to get there?

Peace!

• Dunwody says:

We are working on the 2011 schedule now, should be out in the next couple months. June is festival season so its hard now to tell where we will be. All i can say is keep checking back, and make sure you are signed up to receive fan mail so you know right away.
      As far as getting up front, it also varies. If its a venue show id say get there an hour before doors. If its a festival it depends on too many factors to give you a definitive answer. This knowledge comes with experience. keep going to shows and you will learn the ropes

• alisha says:

think you could ever make RI happen? I’m sure your fitting Boston in the spring and you have to drive through RI to get there! If not, it’s gravy! I’m a traveling basshead. 🙂 thanks for making Bassnectar shows happen Dunwody!

• alisha says:

23. Matt Erwin says:

wow.. 2600 SOLD OUT? this is going to be NASTY!!

24. Computersatan says:

Is the nashville event completly sold out. will there not be any tickets for sale when doors open????????

25. Emg2008 says:

please someone sale me their ticket!!!!!!!!!

26. MONCHRONICA says:

Can't express my EXCITEMENT!!!! probably failed my exam this week thinking about Saturday!

YOU HAVE SOME DIE HARD BASSHEADS HERE IN KENTUCKY!

27. Ianz says:

yo lorin!!!! this'll be lucky number 7 for me!!! cant wait for my face to be blasted off with massive basssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OW OW OWWWWWWWWWWWW

28. Matt Erwin says:

Hey Lorin, please open with I Am a Laser. I've never heard it live and it's the bomb, so I'd love you even more for it 😛 I think I may wear adult diapers to the show, just in case..

• Lorin says:

yah diapers are probably going to be necessary in nashville!
      🙂
      i am laser isnt really an opener for me…it seems to work best like 2/3 of the way through when everyone is melted into one big hypnotic trance, and then that song can carry us awayyyy
      🙂
      i played it a LOT last fall, and i kind of have a new set of tunes im focusing on this fall, but i will see what i can do!
      🙂

29. projectpat says:

Driving up from ATL for this epic show!! cant wait till NYE either so pumped!!
    SO EXCITED to hear the new wildstyle material LIVE, especially the 808 track is SICK!! haha

30. Kann_runner says:

Lorin me and my friend are counting down til our first bass head experience!!!!!!!! i cant wait to finally hear your music live! we are gonna try and get front row so look for 2 girls in crazy outfits and sequin cat masks haha. when i was watching a pretty recent show you did in ttown at alabama you did a beat with Twilights “eyes on fire” that amazed me, can you try and squeeze that track in the show somewhere? regardless were looking forward to an insane night 🙂

31. Videotech says:

You can still get Tickets @ “Grimey's Music” in Nashville !!!!
    Just called and they still have tickets….!!!!

32. JamesRoten says:

Cant wait until Tonight! Im gonna rage my little basshead crazy. Please play Bongo Bong, Rage Against the Machine, and i realy love the Let me clear my throat mix, and pretty much anything from SMASHERS AND MASHERS. ahhhh im so pumped. Do you still have stage dancers, because if i can get up there, I would dance my heart and soul content. See YOU TONIGHT! 😀

• Lorin says:

hey James!
      just did Bongo last night, thought about Rage (but wanted to save it for NYE) and you are SOOOOOpsychic about the other part
      🙂

33. Scoady says:

does anyone know the setlist?