11/6/10 Bassnectar in NYC at Terminal 5

September 8th, 2010

Fall TourThe Bassnectar Fall Tour comes FULL ON to New York, NY on November 6. This is an all ages event.

We are expecting the most enthusiastic Bass Heads yet to pack these venues to the max!

Plus $1 from each ticket sold will be donated to a good cause; to be announced soon.

It’s going to be a full-fledged freakshow of madness – visit us on Facebook and RSVP on the events page to give your friends the heads up to JOIN US!!!!!!!

This show is sold out! Thank you New York City!!

Comments

68 Responses to “11/6/10 Bassnectar in NYC at Terminal 5”
  1. bassinmaface says:

why isn't this a special bass event like it said in the camp bisco pamphlet?! obviously this isn't going to stop me from going just thought it was going to be something like the 1st bass center

• Dunwody says:

We put special event on there because we were unable to announce until tuesday, and we didn't want New York to feel like we weren't coming. Every show in New York is mega special for us, Beats Antique will be there, its the biggest show we have ever done in NYC. I didnt mean to mislead you into thinking it was going to be like Denver.
      We have more Bass Centers planned for next year we will let you know as soon as we can when they are going to be.

2. bassinmaface says:

3. Dunwody says:

4. ninjaman says:

ohh bassnectar will you pleaseee blow my mind an melt my face at this show?

5. Crainville says:

can't wait to celebrate my 18th birthday at bassnector

yeeees<3

6. Camtotheeron says:

1 am is lame afterparty?

• Lorin says:

come early, go buckwild, and tell me if its lame after we just went mental for 4 or 5 hours and are wringing gallons of sweat out of our shirts.
      🙂

• Camtotheeron says:

i will do exactly that but if im not wringing gallons of sweat out of my shirt we are partying after……ill bring the beers

7. NintendoMaster says:

just bought my ticket !

8. SpenBUHBASScer says:

Of course ill be there

9. wompinoodles&oodles says:

i just tried to buy tickets and ticketmaster says there are none available..if this show is sold out already its gonna be complete bonker mania..terminal 5 is a rather large place..bassheads jumpin off the walls…i want to jump off the walls so hopin ticketmaster is having a malfunction day or something

• ADO1125 says:

im having problems too, I think its sold out because I looked on other sites and tix are goin for like 270, shits bananas!

10. gatesofsteel says:

yeah is terminal 5 sold out? if its sold out does that mean you cant buy tickets at the door im guessing?

11. Acreter88 says:

pleasee please pleasee tell me this show isnt sold out!! i think ill cry.

12. Alicia says:

I need to know if this shits already sold out???

• tk says:

yeah it sold out within about 10 minutes after being posted. bunch of jackasses bought them to put on craigslist and ebay for at least double the price. ridiculous. i couldn't even get one for my friends, so it looks like i'm gonna be a solo basshead

13. Vinny says:

Hey guys, there is always philly….just be sure to pack your body armor. Lorin, tickets for T5 are going for about 100 on craiglist. GARBAGE i saw one for $150. Who does that?! How do they sleep at night?! FRUSTRATION! Sadly however; i will be the one who will 100 to see you. Hopefully though as the show inches closer someone will have a decent soul and post a reasonable priced ticket. I already got my ticket for Philly however you playing at T5 has been a dream of mine for a good 4 years now. It has to happen. Congrats on being amazing and selling out T5. i really didnt think that was going to happen until a week or two before the show. love love love.

• bassfreak says:

yeah dude greedy fucking bastards, even the artist who is doin the show doesnt sell a ticket for a fraction of that price…id tell that dude to fuck off (actually ive been lookin for pretty lights tickets on CL in my area, someone is tryin to sell it for 80 a piece, i was like “does that come with a blowjob too?”…fuckin ridiculous)…those people should not be allowed to buy tickets…its about the music not the fucking money…

nectar your one of the very few artists i would pay out the ass to see, even tho i usually dont have to, thanks to you

14. Josh says:

what time do you think this will go till?

15. nArCoSyS says:

ahh fuck missed the deadline i guess…
    any chance tickets will still be sold at the door?

16. Jonah block says:

im so bummed that it sold out already, 🙁

17. J23 says:

will tickets be sold at the door?

18. Guestttt says:

who is the opening act for this show?

19. could i request a song for this set for you to remix?

20. Kareem says:

Eyy, please sell me 2 tickets @ Kareem 'Louis' Gaye on facebook

21. Kareem says:

Yo I've been to your last concert hook me up with these two tix

22. SMfresh says:

does anyone know the time everyone is going on?

23. Soddd says:

i know im going in early and blazing it up in central park

24. sean says:

is there a set list out yet?

25. trippyhippygrl says:

aloha
    bassnectar=fuckin god
    saw him at camp and electric zoo and my face NEEDS to be melted this weekend
    please if there are any extra tickets to either the new york or philly show
    message me 🙂 it would be greatly appreciated!
    …thank u!!

womp 🙂

26. Betharendsen says:

does anyone know anything about an after party at Le Poisson Rouge?

• dothewobblewomp says:

yo lorin ballpark around what time you think your set will be done? the last train back to jersey is 1:22 and i dont wanna miss it but i dont wanna miss any face melting!!

• Betharendsen says:

no u don't know anything about two fresh and mimosa?

• LORIN says:

The official bassnectar afterparty is beats antique @ love, but i dont have any confirmation or details on it.

I put all my energy into the main event, and we are gonna run late in NYC
          🙂

L

• dothewobblewomp says:

alright awesome man!!!!!! so pumped!! do u know what time your set will start or a rough estimate?

• Syndrone says:

Can't. Fucking. Wait.

• Ed Deeznuts says:

Can’t wait for a legendary night!! I fully expect my mind to be blown! 🙂

• Ed Deeznuts says:

Lies!!!! We showed up and circled the block for 30 min to confirm, Love was closed !!
            We didn’t have much energy left anyhow but Beats Antique were ultra impressive. Would of loved to see either of you again.

Thanks for an amazing night!!

• LORIN says:

haha “LIES”! ha
            yah i was like WTF too!

27. whompwhomp says:

Anyone have any idea about when everyone is gonna hit the stage? I'm figuring emancipator will be first and that it might go:

Emancipator 9
    Beats: 9:45
    Bass to tha face: 10:45/11?

28. Nickdemolina says:

anyone got two tickets for sale?

29. Hasan Zaidi says:

well this is ridiculous. first the family photo contest winner was extremely debatable. then I managed to get in touch with someone who offered 2 tickets if I drove 2 hours away to get them. Drove the 2 hours…..and the person must have sold them because they aren't responding now. Fucking awesome. Only thing holding this together is I'm still going to see you live tomorrow…too bad my buddies have gotten disappointed multiple times over in the process. Damn. Looking forward to womping regardless tomorrow let's see you kill it!

Also I know the following requests would be extremely difficult because they aren't so much of raging material but if you drop Land of the Lupes/Dubuasca/Enter the Chamber tomorrow I will promptly shit my pants with excitement. Not that I won't anyways..

30. sarahnyc says:

pppaaahhhllleeeeeaaaaaazzzzzeeeee if not falafel, what can I offer? I love you and I'll be there but my 2 best friends, who had their faces melted at camp bisco, are going to miss your mastery of wamp!!! travesty

31. Baxter says:

NYC TONIGHT!!!! RAHHHHHHHHHHH!

32. Michael Romano90 says:

Lorin,

I've never felt more liberalized in my life! Thank you so much for one of the dopest nights of my life. Love you dude.

Mike

33. basshead says:

this was my first show, istayed on the gate all night screaming your name. you're the mannn, can't wait til you come back!

34. NJGROOVE815 says:

where can i download this show? it was incredible

35. kaysteeeeeeze says:

time change was epppppppppic! leave it to bassnectar to turn back time with those INSANE drops!

36. BASSSSSPENCERRR says:

Yeah umm i fucking lost my mind. It was AMAZING.

LIVE FO BASSS.