06/24/2011 BASSNECTAR IN NORTH PLAINS, OR AT HORNING’S HIDEOUT

March 7th, 2011

Re:Generation

Bassnectar hits Re:Generation @ Horning’s Hideout in North Plains, OR on Friday, June 24th 2011!

This is an All Ages event

STS9, The Glitch Mob, Beats Antique and many others are also performing!

Tickets go on sale Saturday 3/19 @ 10:00 AM PST.

For more info hit regenerationfestival.com or click below to purchase tickets.

RE:GENERATION FOOD DRIVE:

Re:Generation is teaming up with Conscious Alliance to host an ‘Art That Feeds’ Food Drive! Donate 20 non-perishable food items or a suggested monetary donation and receive a 3D EVENT POSTER created by Android Jones! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS

Comments

53 Responses to “06/24/2011 BASSNECTAR IN NORTH PLAINS, OR AT HORNING’S HIDEOUT”
  1. Meg says:

Is this part of a festival there, or just a one night Bassnectar concert?

• Zrotohero says:

Sts9 is playing 4 days there and BN is playing one of the nights, I'm assuming as either a late night or setbreak act

• Dunwody says:

We have not yet decided what night, but Bassnectar will be playing a full headlining set on either Friday or Saturday night. It won't be a late night and it wont be between STS9 sets. Full Bassnectar onslaught!
        We will let you know as soon as it is all decided.

2. Zrotohero says:

3. Zrotohero says:

4. Sara Carson says:

When can we expect tickets to be on sale? Need to have $$$ ready – this will sell out in minutes.

• Dunwody says:

We are working on it as quickly as possible. We will let everyone know, and give you plenty of heads up on the tickets. We just wanted to make sure everyone saved the date. MORE INFO SOON . . .

5. Sara Carson says:

6. Insanemindframe says:

Is this festival in June or July? Because when I looked up Horning's Hideout 2011 it says the festival is July 21-24, not in June. I didn't go last yr. but I believe it was in July. Did they change it to June??

7. Mu123 says:

this is for STS9's festival at horning's hideout towards the end of june. i'm sure more info is coming soon. they just announced the dates and STS9 and bassnectar so far

• lesliebooher says:

ahhh gracias friend

and insanemindframe:
      it IS part of a festiva at hornings hideoutl…but not the one in july
      the june date is correct

8. bring it!!!! i'm ready to get down

9. superfunkgirl says:

um, Hello, sound tribe and bassnectar at Hornings…so unbelievalbe, I am tHere from Canada fer shur…evil.

10. Superfunkgirl says:

p.s. Hornings is THE best place on eartH…peacocks and rolling Hills and hippies.

11. JJ Rageface says:

Not that it matters if there is anyone else going to be there but if there are… who else is going to be there other than u and SoundTribe?

• HarbingerofBass says:

Its all still kind of fluid right now, and a lot of the logistics and details haven't been fleshed out yet, they just wanted to announce it so that you and everyone one else can save the date. Since it seems to bee a Tribe shindig, I would watch their site for forthcoming details. But i'm as excited and filled with anticipation as you are.

12. Bunerking70 says:

jesus owed me so i called in a favor

13. Endthewarmachine!! says:

Lorin- cant wait for this show!! Missed the sasquatch tickets but will def try to jump on these. Thanx for giving the PNW lotsa love this year! PeacE!!

14. Nunyafockingbusiness says:

When and where will tickets be available?

• Dunwody says:

More info early next week. We are getting it together and will give you plenty of warning on the tickets.

15. hettyspaghetti says:

when are we gonna get some more information on this? i want to buy my ticket!

16. LateBlmr2011 says:

I just found you…. okay a little slow on the uptake, but seriously I spend like way too much time in the mountains. forgive me. I LOVE YOUR STUFF. Would like to go to the Portland show but says it's sold out. Will there be tix at the door? I REALLY would like to see you live. At 40 cut me some slack. Love ya. Keep fighting the good fight.

• lesliebooher says:

hey
      just in case this is the case:
      the portland show coming up is portland maine (which is sold out), not oregon….they hit portland oregon on the winter tour a couple months ago. maybe you were clear on that, just making sure since you posted this on the north plains event (portland area).
      if you are in the portland oregon area then you should get tix to this event at hornings hideout, they aren't even on sale yet, so you will have time to get them
      yay

17. Daveking800 says:

Hey everyone heres the festival website in case your curious!

Looks like its gonna be amazing. STS9, Bassnectar, Emancipator, and one im personally very excited for Beats Antique I'll see you Bass Cadets there!

18. Jason McLean says:

Wow this show keeps getting more epic as the talent list is updated…

19. Mike says:

Any chance there will be one night tickets?

20. BeckyStacey says:

wtf is a convenience fee and why is it so much? Its kinda difficult to buy my tickets for this festival since im not making as much money as I usually do but im afraid it will sell out… what to do what to do

• lesliebooher says:

convenience fees, like so many other things, are a sad part of the society we have created and the realm which we make the artists we love survive in.

i would suggest snagging a ticket if you are wanting to go, though, because festivals are doing very well in general, and you could always perhaps offer it up for a little less than asking if you can't make it and get back most of your investment

• LORIN says:

Becky Stacey, i am right with you

it is such bullshit that people who want to buy tickets to shows have to pay additional fees (there is no way around this as we have explained many times before…it is not something we add, we would NEVER do this. it is something that happens because big corporations have bought up all the best venues in the country and they take advantage of us)

the worst part is they arent just upfront about it …cuz then they would just call it a “BEND OVER WHILE WE FUCK YOU FEE” ….but they call it a convinience fee.

so in the word's of cartman, you should ask them

“Hey ticketmaster, are you taking me to dinner, because i like to get WINED AND DINED BEFORE I GET FUCKED!”

hahaha

• LORIN says:

HAHA after just getting reprimanded for potentially being out of line with my previous post i must plead my innocence, that i am merely referencing Cartman from South Park, whom i truly adore.

• BeckyStacey says:

HAHA i appreciate your hilarious response and while it's fucked that they make it hard for a struggling person such as myself to enjoy festies, I will def buy my tickets either way. I love Bassnectar and STS9 way too much to skip out. Oregon here I come!

• GAVYN HANSEN says:

4 SHO I LOVE ALL OF THE MAIN EVENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (SPECILY BASSNECTER AND GLITCHMOB)

• Jeffnectar says:

You and Eric Cartmen are in a tie for being my hero.

• GAVYN HANSEN says:

YEAH no joke i mean seriously it is FUCKED UP i mean y is it so fucking much?!?!?!?!

• GAVYN HANSEN says:

21. Henry says:

5 DAYS!!! I’m so ready to rage @__@

22. Henry says:

5 DAYS!!! I’m so ready to rage @__@

23. Henry says:

5 DAYS!!! I’m so ready to rage @__@

24. Henry says:

5 DAYS!!! I’m so ready to rage @__@

25. patrick the basshead says:

What in the hell are the names of the songs in this mash up??  Friggin bonkers man!

26. GAVYN HANSEN says:

OMG LEAVING TOMARROW NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    so ready to hang this is gonna be my first consert with multiple days d(0_0)b
    all i have been doing for the past 4 days is listening to lynx and basnecter and glitchmob.
    I CANT WAIT
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

27. GAVYN HANSEN says:

OMG LEAVING TOMARROW NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    so ready to hang this is gonna be my first consert with multiple days d(0_0)b
    I CANT WAIT

28. GAVYN HANSEN says:

MY FRIENDS WENT TO THE LAST HORNIGS FESTIE AND ALL THE SIDE CONSESIONS HE SAID WE MEGA EXPENCIVE and im not sure if u can bring ur own shtuff
    if any one knows it would be great to know?!?!?!?!