09/09/11 BASSNECTAR IN LOS ANGELES, CA AT THE PALLADIUM

June 1st, 2011

Spring Tour

Bassnectar hits The Palladium in Los Angeles, CA on Friday, September 9th 2011 as the Divergent Spectrum Tour rolls out!

This is a 16+ age limit event.

Doors: 8:30 PM

More info TBC.

Advance Bassnectar.net tickets now on sale!

Click here for tickets

Or click below for our Enhanced Experience tickets – includes:

– One (1) GA Ticket
– Access to reserved ENHANCED EXPERIENCE PIT on the floor
– Access to the BASS SPACE, an exclusive VIP room with lounge furniture, a private cash bar and more – the BASS SPACE will be open all night for Enhanced Experience guests
– Limited Edition Bassnectar Poster (show specific)

PASSWORD: basshead

Big GiganticBig Gigantic – Dominic Lalli is responsible for this jazz meets electronic mix, with Jeremy Salkin on drums and beats. The duo mix both electronic and acoustic instruments to create an ethereal sound that defies genres as it ebbs and flows in symphonically surprising ways. Not a single beat is wasted as their textured music slips from one era to another, prepare to be dazzled and delighted!

Check out www.biggigantic.net
Free downloads at soundcloud.com/biggigantic

AmpLiveAmpLive – One half of hip-hop duo Zion I and a regular Bassnectar collaborator, producer/DJ AmpLive is a forward-thinking genre-buster. In addition to working with underground hip-hop legends galore, he’s produced and remixed for acts as world-spanning as MGMT, Akon and Linkin Park, and his Raidohead mash-ups album was given an official pass after lighting up the internet. Expect him to bring a range of speaker-busting flavors to every show.

Check out www.amplivesworld.com
Free downloads at amplivesworld.com/music

Facebook RSVP

Comments

65 Responses to “09/09/11 BASSNECTAR IN LOS ANGELES, CA AT THE PALLADIUM”
  1. COUNTING DOWN THE DAYSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. waldeezy says:

fuck yes.

3. Emily says:

Thank you for coming back to LA!!!

4. Emily says:

Thank you for coming back to LA!!!

5. Emily says:

Thank you for coming back to LA!!!

6. Skgmotherstat says:

THIS IS MY 21ST BDAY. FUUUUUUCKYESSSSSSSSS

7. Raquel says:

4th time seeing you live! hell yeah!!

8. Betolami says:

deadmau5 8/25 then Bassnectar 11/9

My year is complete.

9. Brandon says:

cheaa

10. SmokeyJoe says:

I appreciate you coming back to LA! This will be my first time seeing you, but I know its worth the wait. YOU”RE AMAZING!! 😀

11. awesomeness, can’t wait to see you live!! AH!

12. Leah says:

best show of my life cant wait to see you again!

13. Baccus says:

My birthday! Can’t wait!

14. Raymondd says:

I am ready to ROCK OUT!!!!!!

15. Jocampo87 says:

You are the best…I’m inspired by your rawness and tenacity

16. EJ says:

Ive seen a million shows, bassnectar at red rocks last nite was by far the sickest thing ive ever seen live.

17. Bomboclat says:

tickets bought!

18. Bomboclat says:

tickets bought!

19. Bomboclat says:

tickets bought!

20. stunnedguy says:

I would really love to go, but I can’t party with 16year olds.  I’m 30 and love bass music, but don’t want to hang out with a bunch of drugged out kids.

• Anonymous says:

don’t blame the age limit on your choice to not go enjoy yourself

you make your experience

• Numberjack says:

You know if you think that about this show there are going to be other shows with artist’s your going to see. If you have the same attitude to toher shows youll never make it just because of kids who are drugged up. Think about this your letting a 16  year old kid who could be on drugs ruin you from a having a good time That is like saying if Im going to go to vegas on plane and if theres a crying baby on the plane im just going to drive instead of taking the plane because theres a crying baby on the plane

• Numberjack says:

• Harddriver says:

Why don’t you just buy the VIP ticket?  Having gone last night in NY, I assure you, there were no 16 year olds in VIP because they can’t afford the extra $100 or so.  Most everyone was over 25 and many were over 30/40.  You can still have your good time.

21. stunnedguy says:

on here so i’ll just wait for the one day that i might finally get some
    kinda closure lol. until then, i’ll have to keep comin back for more
    bass action! cant wait to see you drop some more orgasmic beats on
    sunset blvd! as much as i can tell you love a ragin NYC crowd, i’m sure
    there’s nothin quite like playin in your homestate. its gonna be tight i
    already know. i’ll have my face off the floor in time for your next
    show dont worry. if you know anywhere in Cali that I could pick up a blow-up tomahawk, lemme know 🙂

• LORIN says:

hahaaha
      🙂 rad

sounds like you had a blast, hopefully you take it home with you and share it with others as time moves forward
      🙂

kinda closure lol. until then, i’ll have to keep comin back for more
    bass action! cant wait to see you drop some more orgasmic beats on
    sunset blvd! as much as i can tell you love a ragin NYC crowd, i’m sure
    there’s nothin quite like playin in your homestate. its gonna be tight i
    already know. i’ll have my face off the floor in time for your next

25. etommer says:

Excited to see this show… bummed I can’t see it in SD as well. Looking forward to to sweating my ass off just as much as someone would carring someone on their back up 5 flights of stairs. 🙂 Much love…

26. Micah says:

What time does the show start? I’m trying to work out carpools & whatnot…

27. Micah says:

What time does the show start? I’m trying to work out carpools & whatnot…

28. Hayley Comellas says:

Hey LORIN… Me, my sister, and my fiance are coming to your show on september 9th. My sister is only 15 years old and really loves you guys and it would be awesome if she could go. Please let me know and please let her in. WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!! 😀

29. Hayley Comellas says:

30. Hayley Comellas says:

31. Zach Cwieka says:

Hey Lorin, Just wondering who the opening talent is? I produce my own electro/dubstep/mashups and would be honored to open up for you! http://www.facebook.com/djsweekuh Thank you!!

32. Powpow_09 says:

No more advance tickets 🙁 does that make venue tickets more expensive. my friends and i really want to go but cant if they are. broken heart

33. bass_TOMAHAWK says:

For some reason when i was watching the Matrix the other night, I couldnt stop thinking about this show coming up. The anticipation’s killing me but it’s also the only thing keepin me MAD positive for when i move across the country on wednesday. Yo but as random as it sounds, I’m pretty sure Bassnectar & The Matrix are just synonymous in my mind at this point, meaning its hard for me to hear or see one w/o thinking about the other. Maybe if you didnt perfectly sample Morpheus into the whole mission of your project, I wouldnt draw these parallels 🙂

34. Alix says:

i cannot wait its soooo close now!!!!

35. Nico says:

are you able to bring gloves or LED lights?

36. Cullencullen13 says:

hey! so just making sure the show starts at 9:30 and doors at 8:30? cuz the fb says the show is from 7-10…

37. FtW says:

Dude, who are the opening acts!? Its soo weird that this hasn’t been indicated yet!

38. FtW says:

39. Asdf says:

Can we bring backpacks?

40. bass_TOMAHAWK says:

SOLD OUTTTTTTTTTTTT!!

41. Stscsg says:

is vip table tickets ($78) 21+ age limit?

42. Phillll says:

Lets gooo
    Cant wait for lorin
    Hes gonna kill it

43. NightLife says:

was fucking beyond epic…… bassnectar never disappoints!