DIVERGENT SPECTRUM – OUT NOW

August 1st, 2011

Divergent SpectrumIt is with immense happiness, and a near-drunken sense of enthusiasm that we announce:

DIVERGENT SPECTRUM IS OFFICIALLY RELEASED AND AVAILABLE!

15 tracks of diverse music, spanning the spectrum of my mind, this album has been many moons in the making. Featuring collaborations & music from Ellie Goulding, Gogol Bordello, ill.Gates, Jantsen, Rollz, Seth Drake, and more.

The new single “Above & Beyond” is available now for a limited time as a free download, and you can buy the entire album in any format (CD, digital, full color double vinyl) as well as tons of merch bundles and limited edition packages.

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO FULL TRACK STREAMS AND GET YOUR FREE DOWNLOAD.
(If you are signed up you will have received a redeem code for instant download.)

You can also listen to track streams and check out our exclusive digital liner notes to guide you through each song HERE.

A special thank you to everyone who pre-ordered a copy from bassnectar.net! As a thank you, you should have received an early advance of the “Bonus Pack v23” which includes tons of samples, loops, outakes, early version sketches, artwork layers, and the remix files for The Lost Track. It is like the “Special Features” on a DVD, for any collectors and bass fanatics out there who like to look behind the scenes.

Ramping up for a massive tour kicking off at Bass Island in NYC, we will see your bass faces out there soon!

-L

PS. Elliott is selling a very limited edition invisible silent version for 10,000$ US. Makes checks payable directly to Elliott Dunwody, Esq., Cayman islands.

Comments

46 Responses to “DIVERGENT SPECTRUM – OUT NOW”
  1. Mike says:

Lorin. I’ve recently gotten into your music in the past 2 years. people are always giving me shit that I “i didn’t like bassnectar back in the old days”. so fucking what. i still enjoy the old music. anyways, i decided to splurge and head down from portland to go to bass center 3, even though I just saw you at regeneration. after every one of your shows, i wake up the next morning, feeling like i need it all over again. you’re not much better than some drugs you know lorin. shame on you. anyways, hit up the northwest in your winter tour please? 😀 much love from the pacific northwest

• 2plyrocksmysocks says:

Fudge yeah Mike! I drove up from nor cal and attended re gen as well…hands down one of the dopest festies I’ve been to, hornings is such a beautiful place, and with being surrounded by great artists and great people as well as the scenery, it was so epic it almost seemed surreal. I ingested a heavy dose of bass during that month of june. I drove out to Tennessee caught necty at bonnaroo, then flew out to Colorado saw him at red rocks, flew back two days later drove to re gen and saw him again… by all means after all those heavy drops that took my breath away I’m not sure if I should be alive. I’ve been fiending every moment after my last necty experience, I think im going through bassdraws. I have this reoccurring dream, there are memorizing visualizers and overwhelming bright lights, before me stands a man with long hair in his face… I believe he calls himself Mr.Ashton, he creates euphoric sound patterns that consumes my entirety, I take notice that im dancing but not on purpose, I find my body to be out of my control, it is as if I am a puppet with the strings connected to his euphoric, haunting melodies, it doesn’t bother me that I am no longer the operator of my body, in this moment I am totally immersed in happiness and the sense of completion. I often wake up in cold sweats from sleep gigging, I think I have PTBD (Post Tremendous Bass Disorder). I will be joining you in September at Bass Center 3 so we can get our fix, and so we can rage and unite as bass heads. haha. Also I’ve got a bone to pick with Lorin, I chafe from dancing so hard every time i see him and divergent spectrum ruined a brand new pair of undies and made me burn through a roll of charmin toilet paper…. damn it! It’s so good!!!!

2. Anonymous says:

I bought the presale but i didnt receive my “Bonus Pack v23”

3. Averdecia says:

limited edition invisible silent version huh? totally worth the money!

4. Bhaley says:

I fucking love The Matrix

5. make the floor bounce says:

looky here what I found 😀

6. Xalcatrazz22x says:

hey man i was just watching breaking bad and the 808 track was blasting in one of the scene…idk man it was pretty cool just wondering if you knew anything about it. peace.

7. Bballchic21_10 says:

I ordered the T-shirt + Digital package, and only received the tee & 4 stickers. Any help??

• Ed Basscrew says:

Sounds like your order is complete: the Tee+ Digital package comes with a t-shirt, stickers and the digital download… were you expecting something else?

• Ed Basscrew says:

• Ed Basscrew says:

• Ed Basscrew says:

• Ed Basscrew says:

8. Benji says:

wahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! When is the VINYL gonna ship?!?!?!?!?????   IM FREAKING OUT……

• Ed Basscrew says:

Hi Benji – we had a shipping delay with the vinyl (e.g. the shipping company managed to lose 1600 records…) so we’re doing an emergency repress and hope to have it with you in about two weeks, unless the original shipment turns up in the meantime. We sent an email to everyone who purchased vinyl apologizing for this delay and offering links to downloads from the Bassnectar backcatalog and all our available DJs packs, samples, loops etc. If this did not reach you please email customersupport [at] bassnectar [dot] net with your name and order #.

• Bassheadbenji says:

I def. recieved the e-mail, and, THANK YOU!!!!!!   Those DJ packs make me lose sleep!!  The more I bump the digi version of DS, the more I get needle itch, so I hope my impatience is in the least, tolerable. AND PLEASE take your time pressin’ those plates, I can wait (if i must), it’ll just make playing it on wax that much more freakin amazing!!!!!  Thank you to you, Lorin, and EVERYONE INVOLVED for being so prompt & responsive!!!!
        p.s.personally, I think that somewhere, 1600 postal employees are bumpin’ their asses off!!! …just saying…

• Bassheadbenji says:

• Ed Basscrew says:

9. BassheadBenji says:

I’m FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!!!!1  When when when is the vinyl going to ship????

10. Irvin9 says:

I’m having trouble downloading the digital version. It keeps saying download limit has been exceeded. any sugeestions

11. Irvin9 says:

12. Irvin9 says:

13. Permatrip says:

When will the vinyl be sent out? i know their was a problem with the originals being lost in the mail…but when are we going to recieve them? i ordered mine on aug. 3!!!!

• Ed Basscrew says:

Our emergency repress is on the way and we hope to have these shipping out at the beginning of next week! Thanks SO MUCH for hanging in there, this has been a nightmare for us vinyl junkies!

• Rtdtoit says:

so when is this gonna happen? Its been like a month lol. I thought I wrote the address wrong but I checked and its correct. Not trying to be impatient. Just wondering if mine possibly got lost again or if they’ve even been sent yet or what. Thanks

• kenny says:

much love to lorin and the basscrew! not only were the digital downloads a gift but free tickets to a show? That’s better than friggin’ christmas! I still cant wipe this joyous grin on my face….can’t wait to pick up my vinyls at home this weekend!

P.S. Bass Center IV was off the chain!

• Permatrip says:

Got my vinyl in!! sounds AMAZING on my system!!! Thanks for all the responses and e-mails!! Also just got an email saying i get a free pair of tickets to the next Bassnectar show when hes in town!!…I only have to wait for a week and a half for that!!! Thank you sooooo much for that!! I highly doubt their are many other stand up artist that would do such a kind and un-selfish thing as that!!! You guys rock!! Keep the Bass coming!!!