1/20/12 – 5/2/12 BASSNECTAR IN AUS + NZ @ BIG DAY OUT 2012

November 9th, 2011

Snowglobe 2011The Bassnectar crew will be venturing to Australia and New Zealand for Big Day Out 2012 in Auckland, Gold Coast, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth!

Kanye West, Soundgarden and many others will also be performing at this event!

This is a 15+ age limit festival.

For more info visit www.bigdayout.com or click below for tickets.

Click here for tickets

Facebook RSVP

Comments

12 Responses to “1/20/12 – 5/2/12 BASSNECTAR IN AUS + NZ @ BIG DAY OUT 2012”
  1. Shasta Lee says:

lorin i hope you and the crew come back to the states
    soon after this. my birthday is February 15th & I wanna
    see you for it.  Hope that’s the case!

safe travels

• Anonymous says:

GOD I WISH I could see the NEctar Over seas!!!!!!! Until then Stateside Steppinnnn Will have too DO 🙂 And Yes I second Shasta, Come back over here for another week run of SHOWS!!!

2. Nicki Spunar says:

Surfing through made bass wavesS! wish i could teleport masSive to this. we will see (:

3. Andrea says:

Wish I could make it! Are you really staying there for 5 months?!

• Shasta Lee says:

five monthts?!? WHAA. where ya gettin this from gurl?

• Anonymous says:

I looks like this festival series only runs through February

I don’t know what those dates are/mean

• Andrea says:

Oops yeah his tour dates say through 2/5 I got worried there 🙂 Cant wait for summer festivals! And im hoping he shows the northeast some love again! Although lorin and his crew deserve some rest and relaxation!

4. Dion Logue says:

FUCK YEAH! I was gonna drop out but BASSNECTAR?!…. Fuck that! I’d go just for you man! 😛

5. miriam says:

Ok, you are getting closer! I moved to Korea in September and missed your roll through Florida! I looked at plan tickets to Australia for lunar new year and they are $2000!!! Please make an appearance in Korea! Japan even!?

6. Jcchase335 says:

To all of my international brothers and sisters in Bass, Lorin absolutely destroyed Nashville on New Year’s. He is in top form right now, so get ready to rage!