6/28-7/1/12 BASSNECTAR IN ROTHBURY, MI @ ELECTRIC FOREST

February 1st, 2012

Bassnectar Electric Forest 2012The Bassnectar crew will be once again be heading to Electric Forest in Rothbury, MI, taking place June 28th – July 1st, 2012.

The String Cheese Incident, STS9, Thievery Corporation, Richie Hawtin, Major Lazer, Wolfgang Gartner, Datsik, Pictureplane and many others will also be performing!

This is an All Ages show.

Tickets on sale now! Visit electricforestfestival.com for more info, or click below for tickets.

Click here for tickets

Facebook RSVP

Comments

51 Responses to “6/28-7/1/12 BASSNECTAR IN ROTHBURY, MI @ ELECTRIC FOREST”
  1. Bhaley says:

So happy

2. Amandamoyr says:

Sik-Niz. sick-ass line up, so sick, I am infected.

3. robot_bass says:

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 🙂

4. Anonymous says:

I KNEW IT.  YOU HAD TO COME BACK!!!! best bassnectar set last year.

5. someone31988 says:

Even if there was no Bassnectar set, I still gotta get to this festival since I’ve heard so many good things about it and I couldn’t even come close to affording to go last year. To top it off, I’m from the northern Michigan area so to see something like this come even as far north into the state as Rothbury is pretty astounding.

6. BRAHDEEL says:

bass boner

7. Kylestaggs505 says:

Lorin u seem to bring so much energy to the forest, it’s insane!!!!

8. Conman says:

is bass playin 2 nights or is that just tribe?

9. Troyrichards86 says:

Bass is gunna be there y0

10. Troyrichards86 says:

well bass is gunna be at the MI show

11. Feather says:

Rothbury year 1 was so amazing, I was saddened when it just didnt measure up in the year to follow…. but the Sherwood Forrest lives on!

12. Shasta Lee says:

it kills me knowing that i missed electric forest last year in the first place.
    then i find out you opened with Kyrian Bee Bop… -_-

Lets get some underground communication and mesmerizing floating around the forest 🙂

I’d say inaugural day beatdown fits well.

• robot_bass says:

DRIP DRIP DROP IS THE SOUND

• Cstaff says:

I am praising the lord of bass to puhleaaaze snag a surprise secret set on the forest stage for a downtempo set. Sherwood Forest is the place surf the senses and that’s easily where i would be most entranced by the softer side of da’bass. Do it right again this year, i can’t wait for this beast anylonger.

13. Year number 2 at Electric Forest!!! Lorin I’m looking forward to this set sooo MUCH!! Cant wait to feel those same VibessS you brought to the forest last year!! It was such a great time!! This is also going to be BASS FRONT PROPERTIES 1 YEAR anniversary!! Look for a ton of BFP signs out in the crowd 🙂 We gonna blow that forest apart!!! Until next time my friends…..

14. T-Mills says:

Dude, Dubuasca at EFF last year was the happiest I’ve ever been. Please play again. I can’t tell you how much it means to me.

15. Anonymous says:

nice, hopefully ill be at this fest, still gotta wait for a camp bisco lineup before i make any real plans tho

but the forest, all the fun things to do when ur not at music like a water park and latenight disc golf, bassnectar, and insomniac are all some good fucking reasons to go to this fest, plus the lineup is insane

16. someone31988 says:

Woohoo! I finally just bought my ticket! First EFF for me. Hell, first time to any music fest for the whole weekend actually.

17. Bhaley says:

Please if it is at all possible bless us with a daytime set in the forest

18. Bhaley says:

Please if it is at all possible bless us with a daytime set in the forest

• someone31988 says:

As interesting as it would be to see a Bassnectar set during the day, those lights just wouldn’t shine as well at that time.

19. CStaff says:

anychance bisco’sagogo?

20. projectpat says:

secret forest set!

21. Shasta Lee says:

glad the expensive ticket is all worth it now 🙂

22. Zeej2020 says:

is this the only festival we can expect to see bassnectar at this summer?

Also where is the Texas love on the Vava Voom tour?

• Anonymous says:

nope

headlining spot at forecastle was just released today, actually

as a fellow texan i have faith we will receive recognition sometime in this tour…i mean who can miss texas?

• Zeej2020 says:

wow i hope you are on to something Leslie. I’d hate to miss a tour so if he doesnt make a Texas stop I guess I’d need to book some travel

also, as a fellow Texan how cool (and idealistic) would it be if Bassnectar someday headlined an event or played a show at Cowboys Stadium.  Not a Jerry Jones fan but good lord if Bassnectar played there that would be the craziest/coolest thing the world has ever seen.  Think about lighting up the jumbotron there like he did for New Years at Bridgestone.  whoaaaa.. It may need to be an event that would rival an EDC of sorts, but if there was a way to sell 50K tickets it could be done.

Ideally on 12/21/2012 … Bassnectar *the end of the beginning!* hahahaha

anyway, I hope he has a Texas stop this tour, even if he is at ACL or something

• BrandonZim says:

omg i just thought about that….using those screens for the show would be the most intense thing ever!!!! i would definately make the trip to texas for that!!!!!! NYE last year is gonna be hard to top but i think that would do it!!!!  and i like the 12/21 idea… get it going down there!!!

23. Eric B says:

Whose getting excited to get weird in the Forest?!

24. Joey107 says:

ima b attending:)!!!!!!!!! especially since he isnt going to summer camp this year:( Cant wait to throw down with a bounch of strange people i just met agen:)

25. Gregory Rogan says:

Dude man dude, can we please get a secret forest set…or maybe two sets?!? some how it needs to be done, just took part in BassCenter 5, Norfolk, and Richmond. Was such a fun week! just wanted to express my gratitude to you and the crew for making each one different, but just as fun! And when are you going to be throwing down your own Festival?!?!?

26. Gregory Rogan says:

27. Bhaley says:

schedule says hour and a half. I hope thats not true. you were able to go past your set time last year so lets hope you have that freedom this year as well. Either way I havent been this excited in my life 🙂

28. Bradley says:

At Electric Forest I would love to hear you play a bad place by shotgun radio remixed by minnesota.  That song is my favorite part of Amorphous!! I will lose my fucking mind if you do play it

29. Joe P. says:

MY DUDE!!! Pretty much closing out Electric Forest. Gonna be even better now that i’m not torn between your set and the 2nd tribe set. A short time ago, in one of the Bassnectar TV deals, you were smackin on a downtempo sunrise set… Now i know your time at eff isn’t sunrise, but damn it would be cool to get a downtempo set. After all it will be 4th day, everyone’s gonna be all haggard and dirty, bunch of people will probably leave… downtempo set….. DO ITT!!!! Please!!!

Love light n bass fishing
    -Joe

30. Travisltr says:

U should play a second show like the other headliners not cut ue ahow to only a hour and a half and last of the weekend u r one of the main ewasons we r going back this year

31. Eric B says:

Hit up the request line for this already, but can I get some more love from everyone else for Kaleidoscope Eyes !!

32. johndoe says:

please tell me this set was recorded. cause this set was Epic/Legendary/Amazing/Righteous/Gnarley. too many words to describe this wonderful night. So, please release it in someway to help me relive this amazing night