6/2/12 BASSNECTAR @ RED ROCKS IN MORRISON, CO

March 6th, 2012

Palermo GrooveFollowing our momentous Red Rocks rinse-out last year, the Bassnectar crew is returning to this legendary Colorado amphitheater for another night of rock-quaking bass on Saturday, June 2nd, 2012!

And we are very excited to announce Flying Lotus as our special guest for this night only, with VibeSquaD and Raw Russ also in support!

Just like our momentous 2011 Red Rocks event, this will be another XXL-sized smackdown, bringing together bass heads from all across the country to this legendary venue.

This is an All Ages show.

Doors: 6:00 PM

THIS SHOW IS NOW SOLD OUT – THANK YOU BASS HEAD FAMILY!

Facebook RSVP

Red Rocks 2011 Family Photo:

Bassnectar @ Red Rocks 2011
Bassnectar @ Red Rocks 2011

Comments

137 Responses to “6/2/12 BASSNECTAR @ RED ROCKS IN MORRISON, CO”
  1. Bassfaced says:

A second chance to get down with bassnectar at red rocks WHAT!?!?! I was so sad when tickets sold out PLEASE say it is so

2. S.I.N.S says:

I know, or at least think, that after last years show you got fined $100,000 because you hooked up your system along with the Red Rocks system. Do we get to expect the same amount, if not more massive, speakers this time around? We need these walls and our souls to be splattered by bass.

• robot_bass says:

how do you know or why do you think that?

• S.I.N.S says:

There were multiple reports on it / word of mouth. Not sure, just curious to know what bass cannons we get this year. Last year his Red Rocks show was the unveiling of his new monster system. We need it back.

• robot_bass says:

word, i was just curious. i wasnt there last year but i am sure this year will be an EXPLOSION OF BASS in epic proportions 🙂

• Gavin Barlow says:

I was at this show last year, and 6 times I looked back at the rocks to make sure there was no rocks crashing down because of his system. It was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Stealyourface1984 says:

please no say its sold out??!! =(

4. Freakin' HYPED!!!! says:

I must have died because I b going to BOTH SHOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    …trying to maintain…   …g.  . ..  g e tt in  ggg       harder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! –>Two days of the best bass known to man, ROWS 6 &7!!!, and a pair of ear-muff style ear “plugs” means my kid’s kid’s kids’ kids will feel that bass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. FortSmithBassHead says:

fuck waka. it’s right down the road, but this is waayy more worth it. See you at red rocks both nights!!!!! BAAAAAASSSSSS!!!!!

6. Cody bock says:

who are you playing with when you come to red rock june 2nd?

7. Patrick Murphy says:

WHAAAAAT!!! Flying Lotus and VibeSquad opening for Bassnectar! This is the stuff dreams are made of. I have always toyed with the idea of FlyLo and Bassnectar playing together but I never thought it would come to fruition. The Bassnectar crew=actualizing DREAMS!  I didn’t think I could be more excited for June 2nd but with this announcement but now I am suuuper anxious. Much Love! See all of you heads there!

8. StrokerJones says:

I just saw Bassnectar in Madison last night and it was a near flawless performance and a great crowd (everyone knew the songs!). I am even more pumped for Red Rocks after seeing the level of performance/amazing setlist that I saw from Lorin and the Basscrew last night.

9. Janiscaitlin2010 says:

Question? When would we be getting our tickets for the show on the 2nd. We purchased them THE MOMENT they came out. Just curious, that’s my life coming in the mail.

10. chris says:

I have two tickets for this show, for sale, same price I payed on Ticketmaster.

$104 for both.

I live in AZ so we would have to set up something via paypal or another secure form of payment.

email me if you are interested.

the_clintons@hotmail.com

11. Scott Hawker says:

2 tix for sale. Can trade for friday or for cash.

12. S_inghar says:

If anyone has a VIP for Saturday I’ll take it!

13. Dubhead says:

if anyone has 3 tickets for sale for Saturday that would be awesome me and my friends need to get em

14. Austin Ryan says:

Any word on what VIP tickets will entail yet?

15. Like Mustig says:

Have 2 tix to Friday, looking for someone to evenly trade for Saturday.  Thanks

16. LG says:

Has anyone else who ordered pre-sale tickets to the Sat Red Rocks show through InTicketing gotten their tickets yet??? I got an email two weeks ago from InTicketing saying that they shipped, but I am still waiting.  The InTicketing website says to contact them if you do not receive your tickets within 4 weeks from receipt of the shipping confirmation email, but that will only be a week before the show.

• Ed Basscrew says:

I would send another email 2 weeks before the show and mention that you didn’t want to leave it until the last minute. I am sure they will have a contingency plan for you if the tickets do not arrive – like canceling the physical tickets and putting your name on will call. Keep us posted here if you’re still having problems closer to the show.

• Wood says:

I know its hard, but try a be patient…    …I was buggin about my tickets (and their NOT having arrived), was getting ready to send Inticketing an email, but instead decided to sleep on it. The next day my tickets arrived!!!
                                                  FUGGIN RED ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!
      WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

17. How long? says:

How late are these two shows going? please play for 3+ hours atleast one of the nights like you did at the first bass center in broomfield. That was the best show ever because of that.

• Guest says:

last year he stopped at 12:30 because red roxx has a 1:00am curfew.  But he still played for 2.5hours+ 🙂

18. Audraroth says:

i cant wait my fourth one hopefully the best one we will seeee

19. Tony_stoffel says:

I have 4 tickets for the 2nd and I can go anymore! nyone know how I can sell em?

20. Shasta Lee says:

Plane tickets are officially bought. SEE ALL YOU FREAKS THERE

21. tlo says:

he best not end either nights earlier than last year just because he’s playing two nights.

22. Sabre says:

Who has a ticket to saturday nights show they’re lookin to sell

23. hollorado says:

Can we get a little IDB in the mix on the 2nd night? or possibly some cheb i sabbah remix? old shits bomb too! either way im sure itll be dope 🙂

24. Mamandemanqu3 says:

How about lodging. anyone staying at any campgrounds near RR? i hear theyre pretty crazy like shows for global dance and such.

25. Irene says:

Im having trouble containing myself….I cannot wait for Saturday. Makes me want to do cartwheels already.SO STOKED.

26. Sara says:

shit was so amazing!!! had a blast! cant wait for next year!!!

27. Katie Parins says:

Lorin… You are so beautiful. This weekend duo made it the
    8th time I have seen you. If words could only describe the way you make me feel
    – so many overwhelming emotions. You leave my skin with goose bumps. I hate
    when your shows end because I could honestly drown myself in your music. But,
    the absence just makes the anticipation heighten. Your music reflects who you
    are and that could be described as, deep. You are so different from everyone
    else and that is super rewarding. The movement you have created is fascinating.
    I cannot wait to see you again, wherever that shall be. You are truly a radiant
    person. Thank you for what you do to me!

28. Michael says:

thank you for an amazing weekend! flew all the way from dc to be apart of it, so glad i did! you never disappoint, words can’t describe how epic and moving both of your sets were. is there any chance that the poster will be available from your online merch store? i donated ten bucks at the show but forgot the poster in the rental car, wonderin if i could snag another one. keep on creating/inspiring/being awesome and ill see you (for the ninth time) at counterpoint!

29. Rachaelcerny says:

Your red rocks show was amazing. Thank you for melting my face off. 🙂

30. Jthompson 8 says:

Thank you so much for a fantastic ear melting show! Thank you Thank you!!!

31. Angelicdolface says:

what was that whistle song u played second night at red rocks????