VAVA VOOM – LISTEN + GET THE NEW ALBUM NOW!

March 25th, 2012

Bassnectar - VAVA VOOMVAVA VOOM lands on April 10th, with 11 cuts of brand new Bassnectar and featuring special guests including Lupe Fiasco, Pennywise, ill.Gates and more!

Pre-order VAVA VOOM now and get an instant download of new single “Vava Voom ft. Lupe Fiasco”. Album download delivered at midnight EST on the release date – April 10th.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW PRE-ORDER BUNDLES

Comments

33 Responses to “VAVA VOOM – LISTEN + GET THE NEW ALBUM NOW!”
  1. robot_bass says:

Hell yeah! i love the new merch. cant wait for that hoodie but more so cant wait to VAVA VOOOOOOOM !!!!! keeping my eyes on the prize (april)

2. MasterRiot says:

I just ordered the album, can’t wait for the release! I’ve already got the two preview tracks and I like what I hear. Question though: How long do you think it’ll be until the new merch is for sale on its own? Cause I would really like to have the hoodie and shirt, but I can’t afford to spend $75 at the moment (damn car insurance).

3. BobbyW. says:

4 more days!! i will be staying up until 12am monday night to rage for a couple hours once the cd download drops!!! 4/20 going to be the dopest dope hands down!!

vava voooooooooom!!!!

4. betolami says:

Woot just got mine today.   Thanks

5. BobbyW. says:

Just got my deluxe package in the mail will be partying to this cd all night!!!! Thanks lorin!!! It’s time to turn you into bassnectar tonight just wish I had your lights & most of all BASS!!!!!! Can’t believe it’s the 7th & going to be raging while the rest are waiting until the 10th!!!!!!

BASSNECTAR ALL DAY!!!

PHILLY & RICHMOND!!!!

6. BobbyW. says:

bassnectar…. omg all i can say is this cd blew my mind a million times & over again great work & dedication i can feel the love in every song!!!

7. much love says:

Dude! Empathy is a sick tune…the Love Here remix is one of my favorite ‘Nectar tunes… Great chord progression. Hearing empathy is like finding a lost lord of the rings book in which the series continued…

And don’t even get me started about the Laughter Crescendo remix. FUCK yeah (is all I will say about that).

8. VaVaVOOM has melted my brain more so than any other bassnectar album has in the past. I never thought Divergent Spectrum could be out-done, and i was very wrong.

Lorin, thank you so much for all the joy, beautiful art, and happiness you’ve given to your fans over the years. i can’t wait to see what you have in store for the years to come. <3

9. I was so high that night. says:

Butterfly is so beautiful. This album is filthy…SO filthy. Bassnectar wins.

10. Claas Hollwegs says:

Hey Lorin,
    tried to get it from the iTunes Store, but it seems that the german iTunes Store does not provide with Album…
    Why is that?

11. random says:

Bassnectar + ILL Gates = Fucking Nasty

12. wake up says:

I got my signed cd case, Lorin drew me a upside down pentagram to go along with his sig 🙂 See you in Madison you hairy goof! Thanks for making my ears and face smile and melt…

13. guest says:

i hope the crew are putting up albums for the spring tour!!! i am itching to see pics from indy last night

14. Lriley3654 says:

thanks for the great show in indy  Love the BASS

15. assnectar says:

vavavoom sucks…go back to your roots Lorin. Im talking mezmerizing the ultra and underground comm, fuck this hype rap bullshit

• random says:

Both Mesmerizing the Ultra and Underground Comm are for sale on this site.  Buy both and enjoy listening to the classics, sir.  I think VavaVoom is Fucking !Fantastic!  No Need for Negative Nancys…

• Michael says:

Then don’t listen to it and stop being a douche bag

• Lauren O. says:

Aww :/ you may just have to let it grow on you with a few good listens but it’s still great! Lorin has a talent for sure. I love it so much 🙂

• MasterRiot says:

Get over it. Lorin isn’t trying to “move away” from the older music, he just likes to try out different styles for his music. It’s not my favorite album either, but at least Lorin is keeping his music fresh; no two albums sound the same, and that’s how it should be.

Keep up the good work Lorin, can’t wait to see you on the 27th

• MasterRiot says:

Keep up the good work Lorin, can’t wait to see you on the 27th

16. bassjunkie420 says:

lets be honest. vava voom has some pretty dope songs on the album.  but the actual song vavavoom, just not feelin it. my advice: keep dubstep the way it should be! not with all the hip hop and pop shit and people are mixing it into.

17. Tyman1292 says:

Vava voom kinda well sucks to me/

18. Emmittzone91 says:

Wooo doggies! You never cease to amaze Mr. Nectar… Or is it Mr. Bass lol anyways I’ve seen excision datsik steve aoki and a ton more exceptionally awesome bass droppers but I caught you on timestretch in tulsa and you still by far take the cake of dropping the hardest bass of all. Your the first artist I’ve ever considered calling my favorite and will hold that title till the end of time. Can’t wait till you come back to tulsa ans epically warp the minds of each and every basshead till they can’t do anything but accept the bassing. I wish you safe travels and adventures and look forward to seeing again even if I have to voyage across the country. Sincerely a basshead, Alex

19. B Hensel 6 says:

mind blown last night at the bass center much love

20. eTeck01 says:

Hay Man I love you “Bassnectar – Bass Taster” keep it up man I can’t wait to check out the other one…