2012.10.20 – BASSNECTAR IN SAN FRANCISCO, CA

July 23rd, 2012

Bassnectar Fall Tour 2012The Bassnectar crew will be bringing the Fall Tour 2012 to San Francisco, CA at the Bill Graham Auditorium on Saturday, October 20th!

We are excited to welcome Ghostland Observatory, Gramatik and Gladkill to the line-up for this event!

This is an All Ages show.

Doors: 7:00 PM

Click here for tickets

Facebook RSVP

Tickets can also be purchased from the below outlets:

Fox Theater Box Office
1807 Telegraph Ave
Oakland 94612
(510) 302-2250
Open Friday from noon-7pm and show nights
No service charge

The Independent
628 Divisadero St
San Francisco 94117
(415) 771-1421
Open 11am-6pm and show nights
Minimal service charge

Other local Ticketmaster retail outlets include:
Ritmo Latino, select FYE stores and select Walmart locations.

Comments

105 Responses to “2012.10.20 – BASSNECTAR IN SAN FRANCISCO, CA”
  1. I just bought my ticky ticky. Got my BASSFACE on already.

2. Basshead says:

Fuck yeahhhhh

3. stokeeddd. San Jose was sick but its about time I saw you in SF

4. Craig L. says:

Oh man ghostland/gramatik/gladkill , Lorin why do you like so many artists with G’s in their names? Maybe its cause you’re an original gangster? ::bites knuckles::

5. basshead787 says:

are these print out tickets????

• basshead787 says:

okay, how does that work?? just show up and get tickets?? all I need is my ID right?? and I can buy tickets for other people this way in my name?

• Ed Basscrew says:

Yup, just show up on the night with your ID and the card you used to purchase tickets, you can collect them all. You’ll have an email confirmation regarding this.

• ephimoughf says:

hmmm do u have to have to card used to order? what if i have to use somebody else card to order and they are not going to the show will i still be able to show a confirmation number or just my id to get in?

• Ed Basscrew says:

If you purchased through Inticketing and your name is on the ticket, as long as you have a state-issued ID matching the name on your ticket, you are all good. No need to bring the card. If you purchased through Ticketmaster you have to check with them: http://www.ticketmaster.com/h/customer_serve.html

• Rachael says:

@EdBasscrew:disqus What if all we have is our student ID, not a state-issued one? Would we need to get a state-issued or would passport work or what?

• Ed Basscrew says:

Passport will definitely work. Let me check on student ID for you, hold tight

• Rachael says:

Sweet! Thanks

• ephimoughf says:

THANKS ED!! 🙂 you are always a big help!!!

• Ed Basscrew says:

You are most welcome, always glad to help 🙂

• Ed Basscrew says:

Correction: if you are picking up tickets that were purchased on someone else’s card, here’s what you have to bring as stated on the ticketing site:
            1) a photocopy of the cardholder’s ID & credit card
            2) a copy of the email receipt
            3) a note signed and dated by the cardholder naming the person to pick up the tickets
            (All but the last 4 digits can be blacked out credit card.)

• Ed Basscrew says:

If you purchased Bassnectar tickets through Inticketing, all you need is state-issued ID matching the name on the ticket. Online name changes are allowed up until the final list is sent to the venue. If the deadline for an online name change has passed, then the new owner is required to bring a copy of the purchasers id, the confirmation number, and a signed note stating they are authorized to pick up.

Should be the same rules if purchased through Ticketmaster, but you should check with them to be sure as it varies from venue to venue or even different ticket types: http://www.ticketmaster.com/h/customer_serve.html

6. Andre says:

How fast does this usually sell out? I got mine but I’m waiting on friends money so I can get theirs

7. HCG says:

Backpacks and kandi aloud? Pacifiers?

8. gzus says:

Looking for bassheads from Colorado to take a little weekend trip to San Fran because I don’t see Colorado on this list… fuck it I’m driving! 😉

9. Yawn says:

All ages……..?

10. Paul Ortiz says:

Can we please stop making these shows all ages? Having teenagers falling all over themselves and me while dry humping and knocking people over is lame. I love your music and I love to see you live but I’ll never be going to an all ages show again, its a joke! 14 year olds have no place at these events. You can sell out Bill Graham with out having to cater to kids, keep them at home where they belong.

• Colleen says:

It’s not about making money and selling out the venue — these shows will sell out either way. It’s about being all-inclusive and allowing bassheads of any age to enjoy the experience. If you don’t like something you see, EDUCATE. If someone isn’t privy to the basshead etiquette, enlighten and engage them before judging. I personally have seen people over 18 act ridiculous at shows, and I’ve seen minors behave so consciously, responsibly and interactively. Age is really irrelevant to the overall values of the bassnectar project — anyone can be a part of the basshead community, but it’s up to current bassheads to show them how 🙂

• ephimoughf says:

SERIOUSLY!!! we create the environment around us, every single one of us bassheads have our part to do. 🙂

• Colleen says:

🙂 hug people, smile, give out gifts n candy n stuff, act responsibly, flail hard and show ’em how to let LOOSE
          seeing people do ^these things will lead others to do these things 🙂

• Qbert says:

I’m with Paul, but I don’t think he made a good point… I personally could care less if people are falling all over me being ridiculous and getting down with bass in your face! i’m also that guy…. However, there is just something about having half naked (literally) 13 yr old girls running around a bunch of mid-20s guys, most of whom are probably under some type of non-bass induced influence, that doesn’t seem *appropriate*. Also, children dry humping other children is… well…. what do you think?

• Colleen says:

1) you have no idea how old everyone is. your estimations on age from half-naked to fully-clothed people can easily be off, and oftentimes will be.
            2) i’m not a fan of the connection you draw between ‘half-naked under-age girls’ and under-the-influence ‘mid-20s guys’. however someone wishes to dress is their prerogative and no one, sober or not, should take someone’s clothing as an invitation to be *inappropriate*.
            3) so i think — as i was saying in my original comment — that whatever the age restriction may be at a show, if you go into it with intentions of responsibility/love/education rather than negative presuppositions/judgment, the experience will be bettered for everyone

• Shasta Lee says:

*slowly copies and pastes this for future references*

• jeremy says:

good comment man
        i like it

• jeremy says:

fuck you man

• skwidstyle says:

wow … i took my perfectly mature 13 year old son to the san jose show & we are attending frisco as well. “all ages” is alot different than “all maturity levels”, as i have seen in my times many a immature 20 to 30 yr olds at raves & various events all over the bay area from 91′ to 2000. 18 & over would dis-allow perfectly mature “kids” like my son from enjoying bassnectar for 5 more years. it comes dowm to lazy ass parents who dont give a dam about their kids & just drop them off at the shows. maybe require say 16 & under to be with a responsible adult like parent or older sibling.

• Joseph says:

I have to disagree with you too Paul, I am under 18 and I have seen Bassnectar three times now. I love his music and his opinions and I am safe and sober when I go to his shows. I dress pretty normally and I have honestly seen significantly more drunk people 21+ knocking over helpless younger people than vice-versa at the 30+ shows I’ve been to in the past year and half.

11. Ryan Murphy says:

Will rave gloves be allowed?

12. Pauline says:

I’m 16-years-old and all I have is a student photo ID….will this work at will-call so I can get my ticket?

13. Jessica says:

I have a will call ticket, but is there anyway I can switch it to a print out ticket so I can sell it? Also something happened with my email and I cannot get to my email receipt anymore ):

14. Miguel says:

Do you guys know at what time the event ends?

• Colleen says:

we only give a definitive end time if it’s an early show, which this is not, meaning it will end at midnight or later!

15. Can you acquire tickets at a physical box office our do you have to pay 50 no matter what?

• Colleen says:

will check on this — hang tight

• Colleen says:

hey jessalynn, sorry for the delay on this info
      they do have tickets available at the civic box office — however the box office is only open when they have shows going on over there, so you should call when you want to go to find out if they are open. the number is 415-624-8900
      i was told they will be open until 6pm tonight (friday 10/12)

16. Derek says:

Who do I contact regarding press for the event?

17. aaaac says:

all ages as in 14 year olds?

18. aaaac says:

do you need a school ID?
    or can you just purchase them online and then your set?

• Colleen says:

if your tickets are will call you will need a valid ID to pick them up — school ID should work as long as your name and photo is in ont

19. Rishi says:

Do kids need an adult with them? Like teens?

20. Basshead22 says:

What time about would bassnectar go on and when does the show usually end around?

• Colleen says:

we don’t give a definitive end time unless it’s an early show, which this is not — that means it will probably go til midnight or later
      we don’t give set times, either — get there on time if you want multiple hours of bass in your face!

21. Christina says:

Im so stoked to see u again saw u last year an u were amazing!!!!!
    I cant wait to see u oct 20! Only this time it will be extra special my birthday…. I’ll be 21! coming up
    quick

22. Chance Lawson says:

im with paul, i love the bass and i LOVE the shows, but i do not like the little 12-16 year old girls running around in little hooker outfits….it makes it feel like just another rave, when bassnectar is sooo much more than that. i also understand making things open to everyone, but n my opinon, , there should be an age restriction, or a needed gardian….not just flat EVERYONE

23. Drake Barlow says:

http://soundcloud.com/thunderlungs/subsonic-transcendence, please play this song at san fran! my brother Idols everything he does after you and would like if you played his song at the concert! Thanks BASSMASTER!

24. basshead says:

all ages yes

25. reybeast says:

hey Lorin!(bass staff) can i request for you to play “THE CHURN OF THE CENTURY”. for this show! it my favorite song!. thank you and your staff for always being there for the fans <3

26. LoveSilently says:

When will the show really start? I’m trying to do something else beforehand that ends at 9.

• Colleen says:

music starts shortly after doors! usually within 30-45 min
      as for specific set times, we don’t give those out. sorry!

27. phade2white says:

I called the Independent in SF to ask how much theeir service charge would be and i was told that tickets are not being sold here is this true?

• Colleen says:

that’s not what we heard — did they perhaps say they were sold out, or that they weren’t selling tickets at all?

28. Spencer Barron says:

Hey just dropped a request for Bear Pause – 808 City. Im not looking specifically it but maybe throw some trap in the mix! 🙂 btw quick question, i know yu dont release set times but is there an estimate how late itll go? Ive heard anywhere from midnight to 4 m.

29. ticket master says doors is 8 pm and this page says 7 – which is correct? (music starts around 8:30 or 7:30?)

• Colleen says:

i’d trust this page for the door open time
      you can try giving the venue a call if you want to know precisely

30. Max w says:

While you guys argue about all ages or not you should be worried about the fact tht Walmart is a ticket outlet for this show.

31. aaac says:

SO EXCITED what time does it end?

32. nectarpat420 says:

anyone who would sell me their tickets in the cali area gimme a call two o nine 596 one 2six 7 my names pat i need 2 or 3

33. A Dad says:

When does the San Fran show end. Got to pick up my daughter.

34. Vadik Marmer says:

when does will call open?

35. Varina says:

It has been 2 long years since I’ve experience the sweet essence of BASS and I’m so ready to freeeeaaaakkk ouuuttt!!!! Buhbuhbuhbuhbuh….WOOOOOOOchk…WOOOOchk….WOOOOOchk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

36. Benbasswitz says:

Can U bring in a water bottle??

37. Dan Lacey says:

Are there tickets on the door?!