2012.12.31 – BASSNECTAR NEW YEAR’S EVE IN NASHVILLE, TN

October 15th, 2012

Bassnectar NYE Nashville 2012The Bassnectar crew will be returning to Nashville on December 31st 2012 to usher in the new year at the Bridgestone Arena with a truly next level show.

Yes, we’re introducing a whole new stage setup for this special night: Lorin will be performing in the center of the crowd on a stage which rotates an astonishing 360 degrees!!!

We are excited to welcome support acts Treasure Fingers and Two Fresh to the line-up for this one-off extravaganza!

This is an All Ages event.

Doors: 7:30 PM
Show: 9:00 PM

GA tickets are sold out, but VIP tickets are still on sale, and VIP upgrades are available for those who already have purchased tickets.

VIP tickets include access to the bass space, early entry, viewing area, merchandise and more!

CLICK HERE FOR VIP TICKETS/UPGRADES AND HOTEL PACKAGES

Small bags are allowed – note the venue does not have a bag-check facility. Totems of a reasonable height (5-6ft) that are not deemed to be a danger to public safety by the security personnel are allowed. Empty Camelbaks and bladders are allowed and will be inspected at entry points. Empty water bottle not larger than 20oz per person are allowed. Factory-sealed bottles will be emptied at the doors and caps will be taken. Non-disposable (i.e., battery-powered) lights are allowed unless deemed a danger to public safety by the security personnel. Hula-hoops are allowed.

Facebook RSVP

Comments

376 Responses to “2012.12.31 – BASSNECTAR NEW YEAR’S EVE IN NASHVILLE, TN”
  1. Sean Murphy says:

ONE WEEK!!!! I havent slept yet because i’ve been listening to Lorins music since 4 this morning and I havent stopped yet (its 8am now). I’ll be freezing my ass of waiting for my wristband but we’ll be there all day. Cant wait for this!!!!!

• Colleen says:

Freezing? It’s gonna feel like the tropics down there ;P

• Sean Murphy says:

haha I see you’re in Michigan so it’ll be warmer than you’re used to. I live in Atlanta so anything under 50 is UNACCEPTABLE!! haha

• Colleen says:

well don’t freeze your ass off outside because there is a clothing drive going on and you can bring a bunch of extra blankets or sweatshirts that you don’t want anymore and donate them once you get inside (or perhaps you donate right before you go in? either way, clothing drive @ bridgestone the day of event)

win/win, right? i’m not sure if this was an ambassador project or what, but i’m def gonna bring some extra clothes to donate even if i don’t end up needing ’em in that lovely 50 degree weather

2. Matt Newman says:

Anything about what time floor wrist bands are gana be handed out?

3. the king says:

please go hard! the harder the show at new years the crazier it will be!! red step, what, and the newest stuff goes hammmm

4. Basstrev says:

Need 2 tickets for nashville. Please let me know if their are any available.

5. Lace bass says:

Anyone have two extra tickets for the NYe show in Nash? Please let me know!!!

6. Anna-Grace Veal says:

I have not received a shipping confirmation or my tickets. SOMEONE HELP!!

• Colleen says:

hi anna, sorry you’re having trouble. we can get it figured out. who did you buy your tickets from? was it ticketmaster, or did you get tickets early through bassnectar inticketing?

7. Tiffanyl007 says:

if you are VIP, do you have to stay in the VIP section or can you just join the GA pit?

8. rage says:

are glow sticks and strings allowed inside?

• rage says:

also what about cameras?

• Colleen says:

No glow sticks, please. Reusable/battery-powered led lights and toys are fine

• basshead says:

wow….. no glowsticks ……that’s retarded

• Shasta Lee says:

They have been thrown on stage at Lorin while performing multiple times. That’s no fun for him, and no fun for the audience when he has to stop the music to ask people not to do so.
          Not to mention they are very wasteful since they’re only a one time use plastic toy

• Colleen says:

The reason we dont allow glowsticks at any bassnectar shows is that people always end up chucking them at the stage, hitting people and lorin in the process, which is detrimental to the experience for everyone. Glow sticks are also one-time use pieces of waste and we encourage more eco friendly and creative ways to light up the crowd πŸ™‚ led wire, lights, toys, etc.

9. kelcie says:

when will wristbands start to be handed out for NYE? will you be allowed to leave the venue and come back after receiving a wrist band?! thanks πŸ™‚

10. spaceylacey says:

So I’m about to sell my Bass Lights ticket to get busy with Shasta and Colleen. Oh dear the DT’s have begun. When Im in the same state as nectar and I cant go I usually want to fling my self around on asphalt especially since its the night of a full moon. Oh well I get to ring in the new year with some extra lovely souls <3 <3 xoxo cant wait to see all you heads and ze king drop it like a hot potato. Safe Travels fam <3.

11. When will floor wristbands be handed out?!?!

12. ChynaMane says:

anyone in the tricity’s area in tenennesse johnson city elizabethton kingsport have any GA tickets for sale for face or maybe a lil over plz let me kno

• Shasta Lee says:

Don’t encourage scalpers! Everyone deserves a ticket for FACE value. Not a penny more. πŸ™‚
      I hope you can find a ticket. If I see of one being sold in that area I will e-mail you. Did you use your correct e-mail to post this comment? Are you willing to meet at the show for the ticket?

13. basslove says:

Has anyone heard about any after parties/shows? Last year’s was too dope, and I was hoping to continue my night after bringing in the new year with all my fellow bassheads

14. Justin Credible says:

Wassupwicha BassFace people… me and my Rage Family will be at the Bridgestone arena just after breakfast Monday morning waiting for floor bands. My question though, how do my family members get floor bands if they have ‘will-call’ tickets?

• Shasta Lee says:

hey Justin – good question. I kind of forgot about this situation.

It states on the Bridgestone Arena website that the box office opens at 10 a.m. So I am guessing that if you are in line to get your will call ticket in time, you will receive a wristband along with your ticket.

I will call tomorrow when they open the box office at 10 a.m. – I may not be able to post on here right away because I’ll be headed to Nashville, but here is the main phone number so that you can call for yourself and ask – 615.770.2000

15. Luke H. says:

I just received an email saying that fan club tickets can pick up wristbands at the South Entrance of Bridgestone. Are the fan club tickets those limited number of presale tickets that were sold here on his site? If so, does this guarantee wristbands for those tickets? Thanks!

• Shasta Lee says:

If your ticket is yellow, and you purchased it through Front Gate – you are good to go at the South entrance and guaranteed a floor wristband.
      As precaution – I would ask the box office as soon as you can to make sure you are all set.

16. Dhxhx says:

Anything about when floor wristbands will be handed out?

17. nicholas says:

Are the Fan Fair tickets guaranteed floor access? from Bassnectar website

• Shasta Lee says:

I am not 100% sure on this situation. Did you receive an e-mail? Check your junk/spam folder as well.

I saw a screen shot from someone who received a Front Gate e-mail stating that they were able to go to that entrance and definitely receive a wristband.

They also told me that their ticket was yellow – instead of the standard white-like Ticket Master tickets.

I would not bet on a guaranteed wristband unless you see the e-mail and your ticket fits the description given in the e-mail.

There is a whole day before the event – which means you can still call both Fan Fair tickets and Bridgestone. I will be making calls tomorrow but I can’t guarentee a speedy reply, for I’ll be doing traveling myself.

Here is the number for the Bridgestone arena -615.770.2000

• Colleen says:

Yes, presale/advanced tickets, if you have them, will guarantee floor access

18. poispinner says:

is poi going to be allowed and what kind of bag will be allowed

• Colleen says:

Small bags are fine, no large backpacks, led lights/toys such as poi are allowed but security does reserve the right to deny anything that they think could be a risk to public safety
      Enjoy πŸ™‚

19. What’s the glow stick policy for this show? I was super bummed last year to discover that we were only allowed to bring in one or two sticks.

• Colleen says:

They shouldnt have allowed in any glow sticks last year, and they wont be allowing any this year. They arent allowed at any bassnectar show since they are wasteful and people always end up chucking them at the stage, hitting people including lorin, which has totally distracted his set before. That’s not cool for anyone.

We encourage more creative and eco-friendly ways to light up the crowd, such as with led lights/toys. Feel free to bring those, but please, no glow sticks.

20. Zane Ritter says:

Hey, just to confirm one thing. The floor wristbands being handed out at 10 am is one per ticket I understand. This means that if I bring two tickets and I don’t have two people with me I will still be able to get two floor wristbands correct?

21. Chris says:

What time do the opening acts come on?

22. Matt Newman says:

Is there a pre party for nye?

23. Luke says:

When do the VIP/fan club doors start giving out wristbands? Thanks!

24. thatbasshead says:

bassnectar new years eve is in 7 hours and 35min… I just got my wristband, I might jizz

25. Matt says:

I got my tickets 3 months ago and it shows where I am “seated” and it says floor on it. I am still guaranteed floor area correct?

26. Lol Magazine says:

will there be a second round of wristbands this afternoon?

27. handjob magee says:

is there no after-party for this?

28. This was the most amazing show I have ever been to. Literally 360degrees of bass in your face, cob webs, balloons, pink elephants and more love that you can ever imagine. Can;t wait to see what happens next year πŸ™‚

29. Sean Murphy says:

I’m still in awe from the other night. Another brilliant show from Lorin.

30. Guest says:

Was there really 540k watts of speakers?

31. guitarmonsta says:

My 2 favorite Bassnectar shows ever… Bass Center 2… and this amazing piece of art powered by 540,00 watts. I had the most amazing time, thank you all for behaving and being so nice πŸ™‚ I’ll remember this NYE FOR FUCKING EVER. Peace and love <3

32. Morgan Barker says:

Is bassnectar going to be performing for New Years this year in Nashville? I was bummed out that I didn’t get to go last New Years and would really enjoy going.

• Colleen says:

there’s no telling yet! NYE is usually announced around mid-fall πŸ™‚ stay tuneddd, wherever it is i strongly suggest a road trip. bass is the best way to bring in the new year πŸ™‚