BASSLIGHTS SPECIAL GUESTS

November 12th, 2012

Bassnectar & Pretty Lights in Hampton, VAANNOUNCING BASSLIGHTS SUPPORT!!!

As you may have heard by now, we are joining forces once again with Pretty Lights for a 2-night double-headliner show in Hampton, VA at the Hampton Coliseum – Friday Dec 28th and Saturday Dec 29th, 2012.

Joining us for this special occasion will be our special guests Big Gigantic + Griz (Dec 28th), and A-Trak + Gramatik (Dec 29th).

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS AND MORE INFO

Comments

40 Responses to “BASSLIGHTS SPECIAL GUESTS”
  1. kenny says:

I cant take it anymore come back to NY with an all ages show!!!!

2. bhaley says:

damn we are so blessed to be able to bring in the new year like this 🙂

3. Kyle Calian says:

I’m losing it. This is going to be the best crowd ever.

4. STEVE says:

I wanna buy that poster man! Put it in the store

5. Ludge says:

Im amazed at all my friends going to this. Biggest fan out of all them, its just that its in virginia :(.

• Colleen says:

get a carpool together! post on the facebook event page and here on our website and see if anyone who lives near you would be down to make the trip? i road tripped to new years last year with some bass heads who i linked up with here on the website, and they’re all dear friends to me now 🙂

• Ludge says:

I will most definitly try and make this! Since he is having two nights, will he have a night reserved to his classics? I was to young to ever experience it live, would make that trip soooo worth it!

• Colleen says:

in my experience the double-headers always give lorin a chance to really cover the spectrum, hit it from A to Z with bangers and classics and everything in between. i wouldn’t say the sets are ever “reserved” for a given era of bassnectar music – the double-headers at chicago, red rocks, and detroit this year were beautifully experimental, each night with its own personality, each set complimenting its counterpart. make it down to basslights and you’ll see 🙂

also feel free to drop any tunes you wanna hear on the request line before the show — https://www.bassnectar.net/requestline/

• tab021 says:

9 of us coming from MICHIGAN so far!!! You can DO IT

6. AshTreez says:

SOOO EXCITED!!! Hampton is a great venue. Is it too late to volunteer? Help pass out water or anything?

• Colleen says:

here is a link to more information about the ambassador program and the current application to join the team–

If you would like to apply to be an Ambassador either at Basslights or New
      Years Eve, you must apply to join the team by today, November 20th. it’s likely that only experienced ambassadors will be chosen for Basslights. If you just want to apply to be considered for the next tour, you should still do that asap, but it’s obviously not as urgent as if you want to try to ambass basslights. good luck!

7. crackadelic says:

anyone know how getting on the floor is going to workout here yet!!?

8. Kyle says:

Basscrew, You ladies and gentlemen put together the best promotional videos. I was at PRETTYNECTAR last year. This video gives me chills. Keep up the good work. Lorin, I may go into withdrawals when you take your extended vacation. Although I know you will come back hotter than ever! !BASS!

9. On my birthday too 🙁
    Why can’t this be in Seattle?

10. crackadelic says:

if you get there around 5 tonight do you think floor line will be ridiculously long???

11. Slow Brain says:

Both shows at tha Hampton coliseum were tha TRUTH! best shows ive seen!!!

12. Blasian says:

did you happen to upload a picture of some kid holding up a sign that says where is my mind?

• Colleen says:

I dont believe any pics have been uploaded yet, when/if they are it’ll be on bassnectar.net/see
      You can also check out the hampton coliseum facebook page to try to find photographers who covered basslights

13. AMAZING SHOW, best of my 2012. Please make this into a yearly event/festival! If I was not able to purchase a poster at the show, will it be available for online order eventually? Thanks!

14. A says:

One of the BEST events I have ever been to in my life. Big ups to everyone who put this together!!!!!!

15. crackadelic says:

Lorin aka bassnectar thank you so much for playing dubuasca it literally is even better live which is hard to beat!! you probably hated seeing me request it like 50000x hahaha but thank you so much been waiting for that song since first show i attended!!!! cant wait for new show dates make sure the east coast is filled with dates!!! lol.