NASHVILLE 360 NYE FAMILY PHOTO + GALLERY

January 1st, 2013

Photo by Rukes

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD IN FULL SIZE (26.65 MB)

More photos from Rukes:

Comments

24 Responses to “NASHVILLE 360 NYE FAMILY PHOTO + GALLERY”
  1. sagerages says:

owwwwooooooo, this was such an amazing night with the whole family!

2. John Sammon says:

WOW, what an INCREDIBLE night!!!!!!!

3. Austin Schaumberg says:

Take me back. Lorin, you are a beautiful soul. Thank you for the greatest new years eve I will ever experience.

4. sugaree says:

Best New year’s eve show ever!!!!!

5. Samantha says:

I feel like after that night I’m trying to piece my mind back together….I was reborn through your amazing ability to make music A LOT more than just music…thank you thank you thank you

6. Bhaley says:

Nashville should forever be your home for New Years

7. Basshead27 says:

I was transcended through sound waves.. you put us on a spiritual plane lorin! Come back this year. Please!!! You know it was the best venue yet!

8. GimeBASS13 says:

i kno this is random buttt.. i seen this dude at bassnectar NYE in nashville with the freshest bassnectar zip up hoodie. i have seen a couple of these at different bassnectar shows, but cannot seem to find them anywhere. im not sure if they are making them themselves or if theres someone out there that makes them. if anyone knos what im talkin about or where i can find one of these PLEASE let a brotha kno..i tired askin the homie this time whats up on them and he shrugged me off..i need the dopeness in my life..it had a big bassbomb in the center with ones flanking it one the sides. pretty sure the inside of the hood was a mesh material with bassbombs as well. Any information would help i am dying to own one of these. this is the second time that hoodie has came into my life and left. part of my new years resolution was to find that hoodie this year. but for real any help will help. respectfully always asking for anyways – Day Miller

9. taniaz27 says:

I see me! best night ever! I want to go back!!!

10. guitarmonsta says:

irreplaceable. it was absolutely perfect. that imogen heap-lights mix MADE MY GODDAMN LIFE.

11. Basshead423 says:

One of the best nights of my life thank you lorin and the bassnectar crew… Please come back next year!!! And please come back to the close south soon.

12. Dylan Reis says:

Amazing night! I know I will spend new years eve wherever bassnectar is for as long as he does a new years eve show 😀

13. Alextopia says:

It was the greatest thing I’ve ever gotten to be a part of.

14. Alextopia says:

All of the videos from the show are up on my Channel!

15. ceeblurr says:

BEST night of my life! So glad i got to meet you on my flight back to Dallas, Lorin! 🙂

16. MY TOTEM WOULD BE THE ONLY ONE NOT IN A PICTURE!!!….

17. Levi says:

Wanna re-live NYE so bad, take me back so I can escape reality