2013.5.11 BASSNECTAR IN ATLANTA, GA

February 4th, 2013

Bassnectar Spring Tour 2013The Bassnectar crew will be bringing the Spring Tour 2013 to Atlanta, GA at The Tabernacle on Saturday, May 11th!

We are excited to welcome our special support guests Michal Menert and Thriftworks to the line-up for this event!

This is an All Ages show.

Doors: 8:00 PM

THIS SHOW HAS SOLD OUT – THANK YOU ATLANTA!

Facebook RSVP

With our apologies to totem-wielders, but totems are not permitted at this show.

Small bags and non-professional cameras are permitted. And, as with every show on our Spring Tour, empty camelbaks and one sealed bottle of water per person are permitted.

Ticket Troubleshooting:

– As stated at point of purchase, the card used to purchase must be used to collect the tickets. You can purchase tickets from a friend provided you attend the show with that person.

– To transfer tickets: for Ticketmaster tickets click the link at the bottom of your confirmation receipt email, or log into Ticketmaster.com direct with the account used to purchase the tickets. Click on order history and select the show. Click the transfer tickets button and enter all the necessary info.

– For Frontgate tickets call customer service 888.512.SHOW(7469) or send an email via this page – http://support.frontgatetickets.com/.

Comments

37 Responses to “2013.5.11 BASSNECTAR IN ATLANTA, GA”
  1. What’s the presale code??

2. Jess Brazil says:

I’m looking everywhere…if someone gets it PLEASE let me know and I will share the wealth!

3. nanseeetaaaah says:

how the hell did presale tickets sell out the SECOND the link went live??!

4. Russell says:

What the hell!?! How do tix get sold out in less than one minute?

5. bassx says:

wtf? How did all presale tix sell out in less than one min?

6. ATLRockies says:

Is it really possible that all non presale tickets for friday and saturday sold out in one hour? There has to be a way to let the bassheads in and keep the scalpers from buying all of our tix and then rendering them useless. What happens when all 200 of us who actually got tix will be the only ones allowed inside? Lorin might as well play a house party. #Slitchbap Stubhub

7. jake briere says:

is this show completely sold out? or just the pre sale/first sale sold out ????

• amkane says:

If you didn’t get tickets I am sorry to say the show is sold out. Both nights sold out within an hour.

8. aikenbasshead says:

Lets get weird ATL, Celebrating my 25 with bassheads beyond imanigation

9. aikenbasshead says:

Whats up ATL, celebrating my 25 with bassheads is beyond my wildest imagination

10. save5dollars says:

i was just able to get 1 ticket GA for this show. check and see there should still be some available.

11. Derek Godwin says:

Bassnectar has played here several times… so I’m not exactly sure why people are going nuts for the 1millionth time he’s played in this area. I hardly believe that they all sold that fast @$50. Probably going to be a lot pop up on other ticket vendors here soon… If not, all good. I’ve seen this guy 10+ times already. Always blows the crowd away. Those of you that got tickets in time will have a blast.

12. I need tickets! If anybody has any leads, pleeeeeease message me with details 🙂 thank you!!

• Colleen says:

hey Jessica, just make sure you don’t try to buy any tickets online or from scalping websites for this show — they aren’t worth anything. the ticketing situation for the ATL shows is explained on these pages —

• Reid Davis says:

I hate to recommend this because it goes against everything I stand for and everyone else who hates scalpers. BUT, if you absolutely have no other option there are scalpers on Ebay with tickets that range from $150 to $400. I know, its sick, but there are scalping companies who send representatives to the venue on the night of the show to swipe there card and let everyone in who bought one of there scalped tickets. They have done this at the Tabernacle in the past with much success. It’s their only way around scalping non-transferable paperless tix. They won’t stiff you because there eBay feedback is their lively hood and some of them had %100 positive feedback over thousands of transactions. I don’t like supporting them but you gotta do what you gotta do to see a performer like Bassnectar in a Venue as wonderful as the Tabernacle.

• Ed Basscrew says:

Hey Reid – we appreciate you are trying to do people a favor by offering them a contingency plan, but I’ve had to remove your post. In all honesty we would rather people missed out on one tour, rather than help scalpers find new ways to circumnavigate our efforts to stop them from ripping off fans. If someone misses out on this tour we hope they will be better prepared for next time, and save their money for now. No one should have to spend $400 on a Bassnectar ticket, it’s absurd and grossly unfair. Thanks for trying to look out for other fans though.

13. Unfortunately, I cannot make it to Atlanta next week. It breaks my bass
    heart, but such is life. I have 2 tickets for each night, and
    desperately want to get them in the hands of some friends in ATL. I
    called Ticketmaster and they said there is no way to transfer the
    tickets. I don’t understand how they could allow 4 tickets to go to
    waste, while simultaneously shafting me out of $200. Is there any way
    to get these tickets to someone so they don’t go to waste?

14. Rob Siegel says:

I got a ticket for saturday that I’m looking to sell. Send me a message if your looking to buy it.

15. Bassheaddd says:

If anyone is looking to sell 2 tickets shoot me a text 7049994283! Missed the Charlotte show and ready to womp out!

16. Bryan Young says:

I’m just going to SHOW UP and pray to the bass gods that I will be able to find 2 tickets! I feel like this will be my last chance ever gettin to see Sir Lorin in the TABBY! If you have 2 extra tickets please let me know! 4235037380!

17. ANDREA NANCY CHEVALIER says:

GUEST SIGNIN IN HERE THANKS FOR THE INFO… DONT HAVE FACEBOOK NOR E-MAIL ANYMORE STILL GETTIN IT