2013.10.25 – BASSNECTAR @ MOUNTAIN OASIS IN ASHEVILLE, NC

April 30th, 2013

Mountain Oasis FestivalThe Bassnectar crew will be heading to Mountain Oasis Electronic Music Summit in Asheville, NC on Friday, October 25th 2013.

Nine Inch Nails, Pretty Lights, Tricky, Animal Collective, The Bug, Chromatics and many others will also be performing!

Set Time: Friday October 25th @ 12:00 AM

Click below for tickets or visit http://mountainoasisfestival.com// for more info.

Click here for tickets

Facebook RSVP

Comments

19 Responses to “2013.10.25 – BASSNECTAR @ MOUNTAIN OASIS IN ASHEVILLE, NC”
  1. skippppidy doooodaaaa says:

LETS FUCKIN GO! WE’RE IN THERE LIKE SWIM WEAR

2. guitarmonsta says:

IT’S ABOUT GODDAMN TIME, LORIN. 2 YEARS IS LIKE BLUE BALLS FROM HELL, MAN. HOWEVER, WE’RE ALL PUMPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEE YOU IN OCTOBER!!

3. klop says:

Straight cool ass shit!!! Gotta make this fo sho! Love me some Bassnecter!!

4. Bass To Tha Face says:

Can’t find it on the site, and I’ll assume the answer is yes, but 18+ only?

• Ed Basscrew says:

It’s All Ages! Info is under their FAQ: “Yes, patrons of all ages are welcome but alcohol will only be served to those 21+ showing proper ID. Shows at the Asheville Music Hall are all 21+. Passes/tickets will be required for patrons of age 2 or older. If you do bring the little ones, we suggest earplugs and an afternoon nap.”

5. bhaley says:

Any idea on how long Lorin’s set will be?

6. konvoy says:

best show i have ever seen you was in asheville 2 years ago i will never forget how rediculously loud it was. Pumped!

7. bassface1 says:

what is the difference between tier 1 and tier 2 tickets??

8. kabbage says:

Someone please tell me if general admission mean all floors so I dont end up stuck in the balcony again. Even though I couldnt believe his ability to make you forget where the f*ck you are anyway.

• Ed Basscrew says:

This is a festival show so we’re not in the loop re: floor plan. The ticketing options don’t imply that there’s any floor/balcony situation, just early bird pricing, but you’ll have to look into that if you want to be 100% sure.

9. DJ J.Hile says:

i thought koan sound was touring alongside bassnectar???

• ChrisBasscrew says:

This is a festival and not one of the stops on the Immersive Music tour. Koan Sound will be playing with Bassnectar in Charleston, SC though!

10. Molly K. Underwood says:

CAN WE PLEASE REQUEST SONGS FOR MOUNTAIN OASIS????

I REALLY NEED TO HEAR WHEN I GROW UP AGAIN. THIS WILL BE THE 11TH TIME I’VE SEEN YOU — MY FIRST TIME WAS AT BASSCENTER IN AVL…. I’M SO FREAKING EXCITED!!!!!!!

11. Laura says:

Will this be akin to the other shows Nectar is performing on his tour? Even though it’s part of a festival? It’s my first time seeing Lorin and I don’t wanna miss out (:

• colleen says:

There’s no telling! All shows are unique and tailored to the audience 🙂 you’ll get bass blasted, no doubt, so don’t worry there 😉