FREAK SHOW COSTUME CONTESTS 2014
To celebrate the Halloween weekend we are holding costume contests at our shows in Kansas City (tonight!), Peoria (tomorrow!), and Detroit (Saturday). We want to see these shows packed full of FREAKS dressed to the nines with envelope-pushing weirdness and creativity!!
So step right up and show us what you got! We have some killer prizes involved including festival tickets, goodie bags of signed gear, and a group photo with all the winners + yours truly.
– Assemble your craziest costume possible. Wear it.
– Show up early (doors are at 7pm).
– Take a photo in our photobooth!
– Cut-off to enter the contests is 9 PM sharp.
– Costumes should be safe and enjoyable! Don’t bring anything dangerous/obnoxious to others.
– Don’t wear anything offensive (like Native American headdresses – chances are you didn’t earn one and you should be more creative).
– Make sure your costume is safe/breathable and will not be a health hazard to yourself once the music starts!
– Please consult the info on our event pages via bassnectar.net/tour for venue-specifics re: allowed/prohibited items.
– Kansas City: a pair of tickets to all Global Dance Festival Midwest tour dates through Nov 2015
– Peoria: a pair of tickets to Summer Camp 2015
– Detroit: TBD
We can’t wait to see all you crazy beautiful humans transformed!
It’s gonna be a MONSTER SMASH!
– The Bassnectar Crew