SO BUTTERFLY (BEATS ANTIQUE REMIX) – FREE DOWNLOAD!

December 17th, 2014

NVSB Remixes – BONUS ROUND!

Our good buddies Beats Antique have remixed So Butterfly (2014 Version) in their gorgeous signature style! 🙂

Get the free download here via Beats Antique:

On a mobile device? Click here to receive a download link to your inbox.

And in case you’ve been asleep at the proverbial wheel, don’t snooze on the full 22-track NVSB Remixes album, out now! Click here to listen to an album sampler + get the download.

Comments

29 Responses to “SO BUTTERFLY (BEATS ANTIQUE REMIX) – FREE DOWNLOAD!”
  1. sugaree024 says:

wow. as if this song wasn’t already beautiful enough. gorgeous <3

2. Julia Sotomayor says:

Getting a 404 error on mobile/: please fix- my ears crave this mix!

3. mike g says:

sweet beats and music!

4. D Sharp says:

Cool, thanks for the DL! 🙂
    Much Love,
    ~D

5. Luvdub says:

Definitly not as good as original….

6. why so difficult to use? says:

Thanks, but my tablet doesn’t seem to be able to use or find any of the links, it just keeps bouncing me around doing nothing, or freezing the tablet, in fact almost every free link for the last year or so doesnt seem to work or says download limit reached…for years there were rarely any problems, now these days it seems to just be non working problems to ever try and download anything…its saddening…please try and fix! Thanks

7. why so difficult to use? says:

The mobile link doesn’t seem to work either, made a dozen attemps but it just wont work…I sure wish it would…thanks:-)

8. why so difficult to use? says:

Where it says get the free download here, via beats antique is now nothing…earlier was a beats antique logo pic that did nothing, the send the link to email just keeps looping it back into nothing…tried rebooting…still nothing works…please help if you can…thanks kindly!:-)

9. why so difficult to use? says:

And for some time Ive been wondering, is there not a way to not have download limits? Why make limits? It doesn’t seem fair and seems like there must be a way to let us all get the free downloads, not just a pre selected number of people…thanks though still…:-)

10. why so difficult to use? says:

Much love though, and love the musical genius!!! Thanks again Lorin!:-)

11. Brad Epperley says:

Nothin’ cheaper than the five finger discount!

12. chorus says:

dale wacho!

13. Bonnie says:

Nice job Lorin awesome mix!

14. Bonnie says:

And Beats Antique nice job for sure 🙂

15. Tyler Erlandson says:

They should remix the entire album NVSBA!

16. joshua says:

consider a concert on the outskirts of sacramento. Carksburg CA. at the old sugar mill…
    hit me
    #savethewestcoasttour

17. Dubnectar says:

This Song Is Beautiful!!! I Love It!!! Nice Work!! Btw Keep Up The Good Work!!! #BassHead4Life

18. gNat says:

Im hoping for another remix of dont hate the 808 and maybe one of FUN?

19. Anne Marks says:

Tried downloading to my Galaxy S4 & it couldn’t open the file. How do I fix it?

20. Joshua says:

Dude.

You need to seriously contemplate our human consciousness revering our ecosystems and YOU need to tell people to change their consumeristic lifestyles.

Soon we will have no more ocean life
    no forests or jungles for recreation
    no more clean water to drink

WHY DON’T YOU UNDERSTAND HOW HEAVILY WE (human society and cognitive development) DEPEND UPON YOU?

You have been an inspiration to me and many millions of people.

As of late you have really disappointed me.

When will you open up your eyes? (You have been blinded by your own light shows)

When will you change?

I don’t see any good morals and values coming from you Lorin, distilling into others is only wonderous SOUND, nothing more.
    IT’S CLEAR YOU NEVER KNEW ME (nor care to try, because I do not make music myself).

You can’t change the world until you change yourself.

But you don’t care about your fans, do you?

You seem to only care about yourself, your fame and your money.

How far will that take you into your next life?

How far will that money take your children or your grandchildren?

How don’t you see what I see?
    How don’t you feel humiliated at yourself and our society?
    I know I do.

Thanks for amazing music bro

Sincerely,

The only
    Shua

• Chris Basscrew says:

Instead of calling out others, why not lead the charge? We can all help change the world.

What are you and the Carvalho Family Winery doing to help create change? (Just curious!)

Would love to see you and a crew of bass heads out promoting the change you wish to seek. Hope you had a great weekend Shua 🙂

21. Melissa rose bird says:

I .:. Miss .:. You .:.
    -please wake

22. Albert Amelard says:

i love so much and god bless you : albert amelard