ATLANTIC CITY 2017

February 12th, 2017

Bassnectar - Atlantic City 2017

Basslantic City: Another Bassnectar Family Gathering

April 28+29 – Downtown Atlantic City – Secret Location to be revealed at deep o’clock…

Following the smash success of our underground Basslanta event in Atlanta last September, we are bringing the concept up to all you friends & freaks in the North East – our first special event in the area since Madison Sq Garden in October 2014!

Click here for tickets

Click here for tickets

Just like Atlanta, we have found an amazing room which is just perfect for this experience: one room, one floor, secret location, no seats, sweat dripping from the ceiling… We are going back to our roots: the underground parties of the ‘90s : )

UPDATE:
Our venue for this special occasion is the Atlantic City Convention Center
(1 Convention Blvd, Atlantic City NJ 08401)

The theme is ‘creativity’ and we beckon you to join us in co-creating a one-of-a-kind experience – the intention is not to put on a “show” – but to gather from far and wide under one roof: a destination weekend event that is truly a family affair!

So if you’re local to Atlantic City then we encourage you to invite your friends from out of town and pull out the sleeping bags. Last September many of you took over the local hotels and made them your home for the weekend – this time around the Bass Network crew will be working overdrive to help coordinate rideshares and hotel packages, and generally bending over backwards to help make your weekend magical AF.

This event is wide-open to you to participate on a creative level, so start planning your costume, your alter-ego, your team’s theme, or anything else you think would be fun to add into the mix. ALSO! With the delightful evolution of The Haven (our in-house sanctuary and Ambassador hub) we will ask each of you to bring a gift for the altar – this can be something nice you want to share, a letter or intention, a piece of art, or even your own prayer for what you hope to see in your life or the lives of others.

Music is the drug: come for the music, come for the community, come because you love yourself and your nervous system, and you want to celebrate life and give thanks for your health. Come because you want to share your enthusiasm for life with others. And, most importantly, come because you want to give back to those around you : )

Tickets go on sale this week, and like last time, this event will sell out quickly. Please rally your people and be prepared: we want to avoid scalpers as much as we can!

Bassnectar - Atlantic City 2017Limited Presale Tickets go up Wednesday Feb 15 @ 12pm EST PRESALES ARE SOLD OUT!

>> General Tickets go on sale Thursday Feb 16 @ 12pm EST

>> Premium VIP Experiences are available NOW via our partners at CID

>> Travel Packages are also available now from CID

(VIP Package and Hotel info follows.)

THANK YOU AND SEE YOU SOON!!!!!

Click here for tickets

Click here for tickets

Facebook RSVP

VIP EXPERIENCES:

Reaching Out Experience
– General admission ticket for both nights with early entry and access to exclusive VIP viewing area
– Access to the Bass Space throughout the evening with private cash bar and bathrooms (local liquor laws apply)
– Limited edition poster (autographed by Bassnectar, signed and numbered by artist)
– Exclusive VIP family photo featuring Bassnectar
– Limited edition Bassnectar merchandise gift
– Commemorative VIP laminate
– Crowd-free merchandise shopping before doors
– On-site concert concierge

TKO Experience
– General admission ticket for both nights with access to exclusive VIP viewing area
– Limited edition posted (signed and numbered by artist)
– Limited edition Bassnectar merchandise gift
– Commemorative VIP laminate
– On-site concert concierge
*Please note this package does not include early entry

Mind Tricks Experience
– General admission ticket for both nights with early entry to see Bassnectar live
– Limited edition Bassnectar merchandise gift
– Crowd-free merchandise shopping before doors
– On-site concert concierge
*Please note this package does not include access to the Bass Space or the VIP viewing area

CLICK HERE FOR LOCAL HOTEL INFO + RATES

*********************************************************************************************************************

Doors: 6:00 PM

Allowed Items:
> Empty Camelbaks (the carrier may have no more than 2 main compartments and 1 small compartment)
> Earplugs
> Reusable light-up toys
> Non-professional digital and film cameras, including cellphone cameras
> Small backpacks and bags (12” x 12” x 16”)
> Hula hoops
> Totems may only be constructed on a cardboard tube, no other materials allowed, and cannot be dangerous to public safety
> Reasonable amount of inflatable toys
> One factory-sealed bottle of water 20oz or less — caps will be removed at search
> Sealed: cigarette packages, tampons, packs of gum, and chapstick/lip gloss
> Lighters
> Prescription and OTC medications subject to specific conditions

Prohibited Items:
> Any professional cameras, any video, and/or any audio equipment
> Unsealed: cigarette packages, tampons, packs of gum, chapstick/lip gloss
> Electronic or vapor cigarettes
> Drug paraphernalia
> Vitamins
> Instruments
> Large bags or backpacks
> Water guns, water balloons, and/or any other kind of water projectile
> Glowsticks
> Focus light beam devices of any kind, including laser pointers
> Flyers and stickers
> Marker pens and spray paint
> Stuffed animals or dolls
> Tripods, monopods, and selfie-sticks

ID guidelines

Acceptable:

> US governement-issued driver license or ID card displaying a photograph and date of birth
> US or foreign government-issued passport displaying a photograph and date of birth
> Foreign government-issued driver license with a color photocopy of a foreign government-issued passport with both documents displaying both a photograph and date of birth

Not accepted:

> School identification cards
> Consular identification cards
> Expired identification of any kind, even if listed on the “Acceptable” list
> Birth certificates
> Photocopies of any identification document except as noted in the “Acceptable” list

Parking

All driving directions and parking information available HERE.

Comments

152 Responses to “ATLANTIC CITY 2017”
  1. Aaron Goldberg says:

2017?

2. Tim Vz says:

Wowzerrzzzzz! ! The Reaching Out experience sounds live and direct!

3. Maggie Noon says:

I’m so excited!! Any idea about pricing for tickets and how can I get on the presale list?

• Chris Basscrew says:

Presales are available to everyone!

But just a heads up: Presales sell out in about an hour or so. So be sure to be ready for Wednesday as well as Thursday 🙂

Pricing will be available tomorrow!

• John says:

To be more accurate, presales sell out in about 3-5 seconds : )

If you miss them though, keep refreshing your cart and sometimes they reappear when some payments fall through.

You should definitely have a few minutes to get tickets Thursday but I would still be ready to go right at noon!

• Chris Basscrew says:

FALSE: Presales do not sell out in seconds or minutes. Most people couldn’t even enter their purchasing info in that amount of time! 🙂

Reality is, tickets end up in people’s carts within a matter of seconds, which make tickets ‘Not Available’ – this does not mean ‘Sold Out’ – this is why you will find people snagging presale tickets up to 45-60 minutes after launch.

Easy rule of thumb for all Bassnectar presale days:

NOT AVAILABLE = Not 100% Sold Out
          SOLD OUT = 100% Sold Out

We have thousands of peeps going for a small percentage of tickets, which is why they seem to get snatched up so quick!

Good luck on Wednesday (AND THURSDAY) everyone 🙂

• Maggie Noon says:

Great, thanks!

• John says:

Chris, thanks for the clarification.

This is actually what I intended to communicate but you said it much better.

The main point I wanted to make is that it is extremely challenging to get a presale ticket, and that people should be ready to go right at noon (even on Thursday, honestly), and should be persistent if they do not get tickets in their cart right away. Keep refreshing the page and trying for a while!

• Chris Basscrew says:

Yes you’re right 100% @disqus_mjdUDRLmvg:disqus – everyone must keep trying!

And yea it is tough to get one, because demand is so high. Especially for this gathering; it’s gonna be sweeeeeeeeeet 🙂

• OZZ-ZZO says:

i was on before tickets went up for basslanta, and i didint manage to check out with 2 tickets untill 3-4Pm. just be patient, bassheads always breaking the internet

• Scott Dale says:

do tickets go up in price after the presale? and how long will VIP travel packages last for..do they normally sell out?

• Brian Levengood says:

Somewhat true. Myself and a group of people sat around hitting refresh up to an hour after pre sale. All of us had no luck until they officially sold out.

Yup! This fits with what I said above 😉

Some peeps don’t get presales – it happens. Hope you were able to land one last Thursday 🙂

• Michael Robert says:

Is there a presale code then? Or is it just going to be open with a limited number tomorrow to everyone?

• Monica P Brice says:

@ChrisBasscrew:disqus how may I contact and speak with you personally?

4. Nick BassPapa Moore says:

Wow. My birthday AGAIN. But this time in my own state 30 miles away. Done right ????? stoked! ???? DOAC

5. Juan Castaneda says:

18+?

6. Hannah Elise McNamee says:

This would be my birthday week. -.- Can’t turn that down!

7. Clayton Whitcraft says:

This is going to be bonkers. My first show was in ac, and not to mention this is replicating the experience in Atlanta. Can’t wait to see him at home again???

8. Dan Vanderhoef says:

Will there be one day tickets available??

9. Abigail Downs says:

Do we know how much Presale and GA will be? The VIP prices are up.

10. Brittany Heit says:

How many tickets can each person buy in the presale?

11. Ashley Haggard says:

question, do we need some sort of code to get the presale tickets?

12. Shay says:

Alarms set for noon on Wednesday and Thursday to snag tickets, soooo hyped for this????

13. bobby wheeler says:

what website do we go through to get the reaching out vip!? bassnectar.net or cidentertainment.com!!? & do they normally sell out as fast as the regular tickets normaly!? thank you!

14. Katie says:

travel package for two – how many beds / what size.
    thxx

15. Devin says:

So, on this site the reaching out and TKO packages both say that the poster is signed and numbered. But on the ticket website, the TKO package says signed and numbered by the artist, and the reaching out package says autographed by bassnectar AND signed and numbered by the artist. Does the reaching out package (and only the reaching out package) have the poster signed by Lorin?

• Chris Basscrew says:

Hey Devin, I’m checking for clarification here, but I would assume that the Reaching Out package is the only package that has the poster signed by Lorin. Hope that helps 🙂

16. Nick says:

will there be single day tickets available later on?

• Chris Basscrew says:

I wouldn’t count on it Nick – your best bet would be to try and snag a 2-day pass, then give the one day you’re not attending to a Bass Head in need or sell at face value!

• Nick says:

Thanks Chris! I ended up getting the two day and will try that, or try to somehow make it both days which would be even better!

17. Chris Basscrew says:

¡¡FRIENDLY REMINDER!! Presale tickets move FAST!!!!! There are thousands of Bass Heads going after a percentage of the total tickets. If you are unable to snag some today, please be ready for Thursday’s Public Onsale.

***************** IMPORTANT *****************

If the Presale options say NOT AVAILABLE, it does NOT mean presale tickets are sold out! Keep refreshing and trying.

If the Presale options say SOLD OUT, it means that presale tickets have sold out and everyone should get ready for Thursday.

****************************************************

Hope this helps! Good luck everyone 🙂

• BassFace says:

Chris! I love what you do! You are amazing! But why don’t you guys put
      this information in the event description above for every show. I know
      you go through this EVERY fucking time. Some people just don’t get it.

• Chris Basscrew says:

That was the point of my comment!

• BassFace says:

Yeah but want not put it in the event description above? For every show? Then delete it when presales are done? Unless someone scrolls through the comments they will never see it. Just trying to ease your troubles my man 😉

• Chris Basscrew says:

We want to reserve the description for the most important info! (Event details, helpful links, etc.)

I appreciate you BassFace! I don’t mind helping peeps out – I understand it’s stressful and I like them to know that the BN Crew cares deeply about them 🙂

18. eyesocketlife says:

I was on the page at NOON. I selected my tickets. Somehow they are all unavailable within the first minute they were on sale. I’m calling BULLSHIT

• Chris Basscrew says:

LOTS of peeps going for a percentage of the total tickets – keep trying!

• eyesocketlife says:

Keep trying? All the tickets are gone 🙁

• Chris Basscrew says:

They aren’t – it will say Sold Out when they have sold out.

• eyesocketlife says:

It says “Unavailable”

• Chris Basscrew says:

Right, which isn’t “Sold Out”

You can keep trying or get ready for tomorrow! Your call 🙂

• BassFace says:

Chris! I love what you do! You are amazing! But why don’t you guys put this information in the event description above for every sho. I know you go through this EVERY fucking time. Some people just don’t get it.

Why thank you 🙂

I’m just trying to help and ease the stress. I’ve experienced these presales for years, and I know the frustration it causes when peeps don’t get lucky!

All in a morning’s work 🙂

• eyesocketlife says:

Why would it let me select tickets just to tell me they are “unavailable”?

• Chris Basscrew says:

Because they may have been available for a second before landing in someone else’s cart – there are SO MANY of you going for a limited number of tickets.

19. forit says:

GOT EM

20. eyesocketlife says:

“2-Day General Admission (2-Day Pass) is currently unavailable, please try again.”

• Alex Fulicea says:

Not sold out until the man himself makes a post about it! I got my Halloween tickets last year an hour or so after they went on sale. Don’t stop refreshing until you see Lo post about tickets being sold out!

21. Thankful Irvin says:

called the frongate number and they said they were sold out

22. eyesocketlife says:

I don’t understand. Why will it let me select tickets just so it can say that there are none available?

23. eyesocketlife says:

Presale has sold out

24. Shay says:

Pre sale sold out so fast I’ve been sitting here refreshing the page ughhh

25. Pam Charles Turzanski says:

Can’t wait to see you all there! Don’t forget, plenty of tickets tomorrow! Get there early and grab yours!

26. Abigail Downs says:

the bass gods were good to me. Hope everyone got their tickets <3

27. 802WookCrew says:

Is it possible to purchase the Reaching Out VIP tickets and then upgrade them to the Tropicana Resort package in the future if they’re still available?

28. SLICK J says:

hella tickets still available…people must not want to hang with the jersey shore douchebags

29. Shawn Haught says:

Hopefully the next show that gets announced will be closer to me. I wanna feel alive again.

30. Shay says:

Can’t wait to see everyone there?

31. Sam Stone says:

Will there ever be single day ticks announced?

32. SLICK J says:

is this going to sell out?

33. Monica P Brice says:

Who is hosting this and how does photographers apply for press/media? #RoyalNationEmpire

34. Heidi Duncan says:

any one else playing?
    indoor right?

35. Alex Gross says:

Is there a way of knowing the capacity? Or how close it is to sold out? Trying to convince friends to come but I don’t want them to wait and miss out

36. Lauren says:

Nooo saaaaaaj tiiiiing 😀 He was your opener the first time I saw you on your own tour. Now I get to see him again with you, with the exact same friend who I was with the first time. Seems I’ve come ’round full circle…I’m gunna keep spiraling out; we may just go where no one’s been (:

37. SLICK J says:

cant believe this isnt sold out?…no fans on the east coast?…or did this event go from like 10,000 to 20,000…

38. A spell says:

Flying in from Hong Kong to see this show. Couldn’t miss Bassnectar performing in my home town!

39. Juan Ferrufino says:

selling an extra Basslantic tix if anyone is interested.

40. Alex Gross says:

Do we know the capacity of the venue? It sold out but then after the expansion no word of how many tickets are left etc, my friends wanna go but havent gotten tickets yet, will there be any warning for selling out??

41. SLICK J says:

FYI…Not trying to promote anything just passing some friendly savings along…all theses shows got to save where you can. My buddy says the tickets on stub-hub are cheaper than buying off here…~$130 after fees here he only paid $111 for his ticket and its guaranteed by stubhub.

42. Tim says:

Will you be adding more bathrooms than the ATL show? That was the only issue with the ATL show was that it took 45 minutes no joke just to get in the bathroom lol

43. batffleck says:

When the release the location for Atlantic city?

44. Henny Lane says:

Single day tickets?

45. Tainepw says:

Hey guys so unfortunately I just found out I do not have the funds to travel to Atlantic City, but I still have my ticket. If anyone needs a ticket for cheaper than face value hmu! email: tainepw@gmail.com

46. Maggie Noon says:

Do we know what time this event will start? Trying to make travel arrangements…

47. Jason Ciavola says:

So I bought two pre-sale Mind Trick tickets, and I’m not sure that I will be able to attend. It said my tickets need to be picked up from roll call, is there a way to transfer the name on the tickets so i can have someone else go in my place, or is there a way I can sell these tickets in advance of the event?

48. Jennifer Marie says: